Welcome to PatsFans.com

LT takes a play from Trump

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by The Predator, Jan 15, 2007.

1. The Predator

The Predator Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Think about this for a moment. Within 60 minutes of a football game LT took a bitter loss and turned it into a huge publicity stunt victory. The Donald always says that there is no such thing as bad publicity. LT took light off of a huge Patriot win and made the press again focus on him instead of the facts. I thought he was supposed to be one of the most humble guys, but I was dead wrong. His whining again today is just his way of making his name go further in the post season even though his legs will not. All he is doing is getting the nation to look at him and forget about a team and a QB who made a great comeback. HEY WORLD LOOK AT ME. FEEL BAD FOR ME. I AM THE MVP. PLEASE GUYS, REALLY LOOK AT ME.

2. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think the Donald has called himself a "classy guy" too.

3. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Virtual Internet Person

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Actually LT made himself look like an ass. That's not my opinion - that's the opinion of 5 of the 6 analysts on ESPN on Around the Horn and PTI. Would that victory be of the pyrrhic variety?

4. sanvara

sanvara Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You are way off base. You don't know LT at all. He is a guy who avoids being the focus of attention and always has been. When he broke the touchdown record he gathered all of his O-Lineman around him in the endzone to thank them and make them part of the record. He was genuinely upset and expressed it. Normally he doesn't say anything. He was obviously crushed by the loss and that affected him expressing his feelings which he normally does not do. When he gets over this he will probably say to himself "I should have just kept my feelings to myself."

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  5. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +789 / 6 / -10

#75 Jersey

He's a very sensitive person *sniff* like most Artists.

6. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +789 / 6 / -10

#75 Jersey

He's a very sensitive person *sniff* like most Artists.

Starry starry nights.........

7. FirstAndGoal

FirstAndGoal Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +101 / 2 / -0

But you know him? Does he have a nick name for you? Even the biggest team player can be the worst loser. From all that I'm gathering, it was Rivers talking all the **** during the game. If LT were a real "classy guy" he would have shut Rivers up.:singing:

8. The Predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I dont want to know LT at all. One's true character comes out under pressure. This is who is he. He has shown he is a whiny spoiled brat. You didn't hear Brady do any of this crap when he loses. He takes personal responsibility whether he is guilty or not. I am not off base, I am dead on. He made himself the center of attention which makes him look stupid.

9. sanvara

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What was he saying? Trash talking during a game always goes both ways.
    Trash talking during a game has been part of sports forever.

10. sanvara

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LT has lost a lot of games in 6 years and has never complained about another team's post game behavior until this game. It was a genuine reaction to genuinely classless behavior.

11. The Predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

and celebrating after a big win by mocking a steroid, cheating, proud, obnoxious, freak isnt?

12. sanvara

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not true. Brady was complaining about Marty talking about his team after the loss last year. I mean, c'mon now, the other coach can't talk about your team? I chalk it up to Brady being upset about the loss.

13. The Predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

and being a troll on a teams opposing board is classy? "I don't know him?" I know him as well as you. Why don't you get some class? You think you are the first troll today to try this crap?

14. The Predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What are you talking about? You have no idea what was said. In Brady said that Marty should not be talking about the Pats BEFORE the game. You cannot even get your facts straight.

15. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Hey Bud...
    LT should be looking at his teammates and ALL the classless things they do ALL the time..from Mr Lights out dancing all the time in opponents faces to his punch Brady in the face comment at a rally. There have been plenty more from the rest of his mates. LT is just a hypocrite big time and a whiner..hero to zero!! Funny how he sats ZERO about anything his Bolts do..He take take his MVP trophy and put it where the sun don't shine..he shoed his real poor character.