PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT still saying the same thing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
showed in nfl live ..even today he said the same thing and said it comes from the top because marty says after the game that act like they have been there before and obviously if it the pats didnt do it they it must be coming from the top...

Just saw.

Ok, what a ******* cry baby. Go **** yourself LT. Shove that MVP trophy up your ass. You had no regrets for your classless jab. You are anything but classy you ******* moron.

To me he just looks like a total idiot when he says this stuff. He says his team would never disprespect another team like that, yadda yadda, acting all houlier than thou. Except we all know what they said after they beat us last year, and then Colvin says the Chargers players were taunting us the entire game. Tomlinson doesn't have a leg to stand on and he just comes off looking like a complete wacco to me.

Last edited:
somehow it bothers me more now..they still dont regret their boneheaded mistakes but keep talking about what the other coach preaches to his team..
then they played what ditka said in the morning which was even worse...

Just saw this too. He clearly just doesn't get it. Does he realize how much of a cry baby he looks like?

LT is slowly vecoming a BIG vryvavy...the Bolts are a bunch of losers!!! Sorry..steroid cheaters..and I really only wish that they go nowhere in teh last few years..injuries?? They were lucky this year..BAD karma on the whiners!!

showed in nfl live ..even today he said the same thing and said it comes from the top because marty says after the game that act like they have been there before and obviously if it the pats didnt do it they it must be coming from the top...

Tomlinson was traumatized by the shock of losing a game he assumed the Chargers would win. He has projected all his anger, bitterness and bewilderment onto something not even real. He needs to get on a plane to somewhere and grieve properly.

To say it in the heat of the moment is one thing..
but to come out the next day and say it again is going to far.
can't he let it go? Use this for motivation? or just shut up?

lol, he's given a chance to back off of being a whiner (and a hypocrite by association with his teammates) and he passes it down. I know that when I say stupid things I am fortunate enough to have people close to me to tell me I'm being dumb, and i'm smart enough to listen to them. one of those two isn't working for LDT right now.

Question to LT: Is it classy for you to say "I am a very classy person"? I always thought those judgements were arrived at by third parties.

The irritating thing to me is the inertia of "Tomlinson is the classiest player in the league". Berman was spewing that sh!t today (last night actually). He's clearly not a classy guy, he's a stupid punk. But just like the gay powder blues have the inertia of being "the best uniforms ever" (even though they suck), everyone just repeats this classy crap.

To me he just looks like a total idiot when he says this stuff. He says his team would never disprespect another team like that, yadda yadda, acting all houlier than thou. Except we all know what they said after they beat us last year, and then Colvin says the Chargers players were taunting us the entire game. Tomlinson doesn't have a leg to stand on and he just comes off looking like a complete wacco to me.

What did the Chargers say after they beat NE, in New England, 42-17? Do you have a link? You need one.

What did the Chargers say after they beat NE, in New England, 42-17? Do you have a link? You need one.

It's been posted a dozen times in other threads.

Search the forum, buddy, one was posted yesterday.

This is all just a repeat of Pats vs. Rams Super Bowl. New England wins a game nobody gives them any shot of winning despite a very strong second half, and the defeated team cries about everything but their poor play and the good things done by New England to win the game.

anyone think Chargers will be on oru schedule every year from now like the coltS?

i hope someone from the pats goes ballistic and responds ..this is just ridicolous

Just saw.

Ok, what a ******* cry baby. Go **** yourself LT. Shove that MVP trophy up your ass. You had no regrets for your classless jab. You are anything but classy you ******* moron.

You took the words right out of my mouth. If anything he should be mad at his team for putting the whole game on his shoulders. LT now has become the btch of the leauge. You mommas boy.

anyone think Chargers will be on oru schedule every year from now like the coltS?

@ Home next season is guarenteed for NBC Sunday Night. The Chargers will be juiced up and roaring to go for that one.

It bothers me that he keeps harping on Belichick. What the hell did Belichick do wrong?? Even if Hobbs was doing Merriman's little dance, that also is BB's fault? I gave LT a pass yesterday, but this is too much. If he had the chance to go back on his comments blaming Belichick and didn't do it, then he sounds like a sore loser. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down