PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'lphins let Cleo Lemon go

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So, very quickly--that pretty much leaves them with John Beck at the moment, doesn't it? So wouldn't they need two QBs, a veteran and a draftee?

If it weren't for the fact that it might either come back to haunt us, or scar him for life, I'd be dangling Matt Gutierrez in front of 'em for a fifth-rounder. . . . :)

Last edited:
Maybe Parcells could bring in Bledsoe?

If it weren't for the fact that it might either come back to haunt us, or scar him for life, I'd be dangling Matt Gutierrez in front of 'em for a fifth-rounder. . . . :)

Why, what has Matt Gutierrez shown that would make you think any team would give up any sort of asset for him, when a multi-time All-Pro like Kris Jenkins is only fetching a 3rd and a 5th. I love how people on this board think our trash is every other team's treasure.

Why, what has Matt Gutierrez shown that would make you think any team would give up any sort of asset for him, when a multi-time All-Pro like Kris Jenkins is only fetching a 3rd and a 5th. I love how people on this board think our trash is every other team's treasure.

How much did Miami get for Wes Welker and Chris Chambers again? Seriously, though, I was making an attempt at humor. And, regardless of my success or lack thereof in being humorous, seeing as every team needs a quarterback (except, apparently, Chicago :p ), what do you think the 'lphins might do here?

How much did Miami get for Wes Welker and Chris Chambers again? Seriously, though, I was making an attempt at humor. And, regardless of my success or lack thereof in being humorous, seeing as every team needs a quarterback (except, apparently, Chicago :p ), what do you think the 'lphins might do here?

Play with their second round pick from last year, look to the draft for possibilities, and maybe sign a veteran backup like a Gus Frerotte or Vinny or David Carr?

What does McCowan bring to the Dolphin's table?

Is he the veteran QB that backs up while Beck starts? Or is he keeping the seat warm for Ryan or maybe Woodson?

BP has to adress the QB situation but how can he pass on C Long for Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back