Welcome to PatsFans.com

Lovely Michelle--Poor Cindy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

We don't know anything about The Breath Taking Michelle wife of The Holy Highness Messiah Prince Barack Hussein Obama outside of the fact she is "A Lawyer", why are these two people so mysterious, I could find nothing of substance to post about Princess Michelle, maybe one of the Prince's groupies can dig something up.--:confused:

Back To The Mccains:
    These are some of things my people have dug up on Mrs John Mccain:
    (I am not voting) I am prepared to spend the next four years laughing my a$s off at America's new royalty (if ilive for four more years)

Cindy McCain
    She graduated from Southern Cal and was a special-needs
    teacher. She has a masters degree in special education.

After her Dad died she became involved with his beer distributing firm and
    is now the chairwoman. Sales have doubled since she has taken over
    from her father.

They have a marriage prenuptial agreement, her assets remain separate.
    She is involved around the world clearing land mines - travels to these
    countries on a detonation team and service on their board.

They have a 19 year old serving in Iraq , another son in the Naval Academy
    a daughter recently graduated from Columbia Univ., an adopted daughter in high school, and a son who is the finance guy at the beer firm.

Raised kids in Phoenix, AZ rather than Washington DC.
    (better atmosphere) He commuted. (he didn't want his kids to get shot in DC)

In 1991, Mrs. McCain came across a girl in an orphanage in Bangladesh .
    Mother Teresa implored Mrs. McCain to take the baby with severe cleft
    palate. She did so without first telling her husband. The couple
    adopted the girl who has had a dozen operations to repair her cleft palate
    and other medical problems. (she's got a lot of liberal in her)

They have a Family Foundation for children's causes.

She's active with 'Halo Trust' - to clear land mines, provide water and food in war ravaged and developing countries.

She will join an overseas mission of 'Operation Smile', a charity for
    corrective surgery on children's faces
    She has had two back surgeries and became addicted to pain killers.
    She talks openly about it which she says is part of the recovery
    process.

It isn’t surprising that the bastard media is so quiet about her attributes. She sounds more
    capable than Hillary or Prince Messiah Obama. We would really get two for the price
    of one. A person with business and international experience.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

But Harry, is she proud of America?
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Cindy McCain makes liberals look like the Taliban.
  4. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

ok, I hate to say this...but this election will pit the best looking pair of potential First ladies we've ever had. i mean, think about it., Jackie was great but Pat Nixon??

ok, its late, i better go to bed now.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

harry couple of things..

1. did you long post come from the top of your head, or should you attribute it to someone?? Difficult for us old folks to retain all that knowledge.. is this the source?? http://www.asmainegoes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56461

2. If you cannot find out anything about Michelle, then you did not look very hard..

3. In 2000 Bush/Rove and his minions told me that she was an addict, McCain was gay, his daughter was black to play the race card.. and I believed them.. now it is not true.. oh the agony to find out politicians lie..
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

I also suspect that the John's wife #2 has less political baggage than John's wife #1.. better eye candy and more moneyl....

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/06/10/2008-06-10_why_mccain_didnt_reup_with_first_wife.html

John McCain was largely successful in swatting away suggestions that he cheated on his second wife, Cindy, with a lobbyist. But the White House hopeful may have a harder time explaining his caddish behavior during his first marriage.

With McCain the presumptive GOP nominee, people are again looking at his relationship with Carol McCain, the woman who waited for him while he was a prisoner in Vietnam.

McCain met Carol in the 1950s when he was attending the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis. At the time, Carol was a former swimsuit model who had married another Annapolis cadet, Alasdair Swanson, with whom she had two children.

Having been part of a crew of Navy lads who called themselves the "Bad Bunch," McCain recognized Carol as the perfect officer's wife.

Asked Monday about the circumstances of his divorce from Carol, Swanson would not confirm or deny speculation that McCain played a role in their breakup. "I have no comment," Swanson told us.

Carol, 70, also declined comment. But last week she acknowledged that McCain's post-Vietnam randiness ruptured their own union.

"My marriage ended because John McCain didn't want to be 40 - he wanted to be 25," she told Britain's Mail on Sunday.

McCain himself admitted he was unfaithful to her in his memoir, "Faith of My Fathers," blaming the marriage's collapse on "my own selfishness and immaturity. … I cannot escape blame by pointing a finger at the [stress of] war. The blame was entirely mine."
  7. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Imagine that. He actually took responsibility like a man--no wiggle words, no "depends on your definition of is", didn't blame his first wife for being a "typical white person" or anything.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Can admit it all you want, kinda like the young kid who has a temper tantrum in public then he says he is sorry only to do it again.. the reality is that he dumped the first wife for a trophy wife.. maybe on his arm he would be more electable?? Not disputing Cindy, find it surprising that anyone can defend what he did..

Do not deify McCain.. he has done his share of wrongs.
  9. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm not deifying McCain. I haven't liked him since approximately forever. But at least he admitted like a man that what he did and how he did it.

That's not defending what he did, that's merely giving him some credit for some honesty in taking responsibility.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

I don't like Mccain either, he just can't wait to ram that "Amnesty Sh!T" for the 12 million illegal aliens down our throat but I would rather see Eddie Murphy in the white house rather than Obama, The Messiah is going to cause a lot of trouble for America and the sad part is many will die, right here in this country, the lefty's all laugh and snicker at that stuff but it will happen.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +382 / 3 / -15

Candidates wives are so irrelevant it's laughable.

Neither wife is "better" than the other & that's not opinion, it's fact. but if we want to get into a childish, "mine is better than yours" debate...

then by all means, carry on.
  12. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +563 / 7 / -9

Bad news, Harry. Whoever we elect, many will die, right here in this country. As is always the case it will be very difficult to conclusively attribute deaths directly to our choices. Very likely, some few who die would not have under the alternative choice, regardless of the choice we make.

We can certainly say this of our current regime as well.

I'm pretty partisan but sometimes the silliness of this kind of statement amazes me.

Across the society we have major issues ranging from tax policy to health care to America's place in the world. And we're talking about wives.

I heard some negative crap about Cindy McCain I don't even remember, and some negative crap about Michelle Obama I don't care about. I've seen you on this board talk more crap than her, and likely half of us or someone we love has done the equivalent of what C. McCain did, whatever it is. Who gives a damn.

We're in a country where 10% STILL believe Obama is a Muslim (by the way, uh, you COULD run for president even if you were one,) and we waste our time on wives.

Not only that, but there's a pervasive campaign to misinform on the candidates themselves (see constant repetition of "Barack HUSSEIN Obama!!!")

The ideologues on the right play the rank and file like a violin. Dude: if you're not making a quarter million bucks a year, it might be personally worthwhile for you to look into the Dems.

Not that they're any PERSONALLY better than Republicans; the two parties simply serve different natural constituencies, and every election season we get another batch of red herrings to convince people that they'd "better be careful" and continue to vote tax breaks to fat cats, while providing minimal services to the public at large.

Under the guise of "small government", we have even elevated the Republican philosophy of "Borrow and Spend" to a pedestal while denigrating the Dems for "Tax and Spend".

Of the two, if you haven't worked it out, "Tax and Spend" is more responsible, unless you think it's responsible to go buy a brand new car with your son's credit card... which is about what the GOP does.

We needn't go into the subject of the current war.

And we're talking about wives?

Okay you're right, she's a saint, and furthermore I'd throw 'er one.

Next subject.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

Talking About Wives:
    A few months back Hillary & Obama had a debate about "Sex"
  14. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +382 / 3 / -15

What?....is there something wrong with talking about sex? It's almost as natural as breathing & eating buddy.

Once again, ANYTHING about wives is totally irrelevant and this thread is irrelevant so I thought I'd make it relevant by commenting on it.:confused:
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

Good for you, once "the wife" opens her mouth publicly it is no longer "irrelevent".

GOD DAMN AMERICA (uncle jeremiah)
  16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +382 / 3 / -15

I love Barak Obama and his wife Michelle! Two great Americans and hopefully the next president of the United States of America.

Get the straight-jacket ready for Harry!