PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Louis Delmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. :rocker:

He looks like a Bob Sanders type to me not the Biggest but just a pure football player. Kinda player who could be on BB's radar come Draft time. Mind you not First Round material but anytime after that.

Delmas.php]Louis Delmas | Western Michigan Scouting Report - 2009 NFL Draft Prospect[/url]

Watching the Senior Bowl practice today and he was looking good and play's bigger then he is. He looked nice deep in coverage with good long speed and had a nice pop on a WR during shell reading the route and driving very nicely.

Another DB who I liked today in one on ones was Macho Harris, nice feet with good speed and flips his hips well on deep routes. D. Smith showed excellent drive out of his backpedal and great route recognition. Butler is short but I saw him stand up a WR at the line with press coverage (WR actually did a full spin to try to get off after first contact.

Most impressive I thought was Chung who stepped right in against good WR and looked good. He was even in press in some situation and looked great on a triple move (which would have been a sure sack). I am going to try to see some more tape on this guy but they boys in the booth were also high on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back