PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOUD and PROUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on board with this plan. Hopefully, the Blade will be rocking Sunday night.

Last edited:
I look forward to a tremendous atmosphere on Sunday night. The fans have been on a roller coaster since Monday. Time to channel some of those feelings into some 12th man power. Im proud to be a pats fan. I'll be proud at Indy in Nov. and i'll be proud Sunday night.

I'll be watching from Florida and smiling knowing y'all are making a ruckus!

WEEI should make cardboard cutout video cameras and pass them out to all the fans, like the old K signs they used to pass out whenever Pedro Martinez pitched @ Fenway.

Whenever the Chargers go on defense, everyone should hold up the cardboard cams and point them at the Chargers bench!

National TV. That would be some funny she-ite.

YEA!!!! Lets do a "where's Waldo" thing and cover the stadium with cardboard cameras!! Show just how ridiculous this whole thing is.:rocker:

Two words for Sunday Night: LOUD and PROUD

I don't care if your sitting in your living room, in the 300's, or the club seats. Be LOUD and Be PROUD. As a fan we can't control anything except being LOUD and PROUD.

Im so fired up. This is why I love sports!

Loud and Proud. Much the same way that SF Giants fans are proud of Barry Bonds.

If you want to be "proud" of a bunch of cheaters, then go ahead. Be proud.

What part of "didn't affect the outcome of the game" don't you understand?
Stated by both Commish and Belichick.
Time to go home young man!:rolleyes:

I hate Barry Bonds too, but SF Giants fans must be great fans because they don't allow their feelings about Barry to cloud their loyalty to their TEAM...

Go Giants!

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Bolts

What part of "didn't affect the outcome of the game" don't you understand?
Stated by both Commish and Belichick.
Time to go home young man!:rolleyes:

I've seen this chump on the Charger.com boards too.

I guess he's really, really hurt. This whole thing has him in tizzy and he's feeling very vulnerable right now...so, let's leave the lady, I mean, man alone!

We are a very proud fan base. We also hate when opposing players whine and complain like the SD Players did, so combining the two I have a feeling this will be the loudest our home stadium has ever been. I can't wait.

If I were there, I'd be in Phillips', LT, et al EARHOLE! Great post!

Be louder than ever. Be prouder than ever. We all need it at this point!!!

i wish I could get up there from Manhattan for the night game. Somebody PLEASE think of PFS74 and let out a roar that I can hear in New York.

In return, I PROMISE to put on my Hoodie and SB Championship Hat (the one with all three logos on it) and walk past the bars on Second Avenue at risk of my life after we win.

I tend not to say that any regular season game is a must win for us (except in week 17 if we need to get into the Playoffs or get a bye), but I think that this is as close to "must win" as i have seen in my 33 years as a Patriots fan.

Of course, it isn't really a "must win" game, but beating the Chargers in Prime Time after all that has been said of us this week will not only accelerate the ratcheting down of the blood lust of our enemies, but it will put the team on a high from which it wouldn't come down until the Lombardi was in BB's hands once again.

LOUD and PROUD is right. Let's send the Chargers back home wondering if they'll ever win another game.

LOUD and PROUD is right. Let's send the Chargers back home wondering if they'll ever win another game.

I'd LOVE to see more hits on this thread to show us the support the Patriots players are going to get Sunday night. You know they're wondering what's gonna happen so,

LETS BRING TEARS TO THEIR EYES!

BTW...I love the name Strongside! What a great movie that was!

Last edited:
I'd LOVE to see more hits on this thread to show us the support the Patriots players are going to get Sunday night. You know they're wondering what's gonna happen so,

LETS BRING TEARS TO THEIR EYES!

BTW...I love the name Strongside! What a great movie that was!

There are so many different support threads that they are diluting each other!
Rest assured the Pats will see and hear tremendous support!!!!

There are so many different support threads that they are diluting each other!
Rest assured the Pats will see and hear tremendous support!!!!

You go girl...man I HATE that saying!;)

Seriously, I think you're right. I didn't know there were any other threads calling for mass support. Can you tell me which ones?

You go girl...man I HATE that saying!;)

Seriously, I think you're right. I didn't know there were any other threads calling for mass support. Can you tell me which ones?

"Fan donation campaign"
"I think I'm a bad person"....
To name just a few, but you're right in that this thread is more specifically a support thread. I like the idea mentioned earlier of having hundreds of cardboard cameras for the fans to look threw during the game. All efforts should be made to let our players and coaches know how much we appreciate them and sympathize with envy and hate they have to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes