PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lots of time for a goddamn snack now

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The only time in my life I rooted for the Steelers....Congratulations Pittsburgh

The Jets remind me of the Buffalo Bills of the 90s...only the Jets can't get past the AFCCG...more like the Eagles in the last decade.

Now icing on the cake if the Packers kill Pittsburgh ..that would be about as good as it gets outside of a Pats SB win.

Totally agree, going to get myself a goddamn snack to celebrate this jest loss!

thanks for the laugh.
seriously, i didnt think i could stomach hearing about the jets one more week.

I'm going to have some Buffalo wings to celebrate the debacle know as the Buffalo Jets.

2nd and goal from the one with 2 running backs and an Oline that has been pushing arounsd a tired defense for 15 plays...and they put the ball in Cantchez's hands....amazing.

I feel exactly the same. The Jets were celebrated too much after beating the Pats. Couldn't stay focused....

You know, seeing how it all ended, this was better than the Steelers routing them. This had to hurt SO much more. So close, yet so far !!! Even though, I firmly believe a big part of the reason is because the Steeler kind of went in to a "shut down" type mode at half. And, it nearly bit them in the rear.

So, thank you Steelers for "taking out the trash", like we should have done last week, and now.....GO PACKERS !!!

But, it is ok Jesters, and Jester fans, take heart, you can polish up that AFC-East Champions "trophy" you got this year.........OOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS Sorry !!!!!

So, now, we have another "best seller" that will never make it to Barnes & Noble, in 2011,

"The 2010 Jets, finally breaking through after 42 years". Just think next year, you reach the "half way" mark of the Red Sox era of futility.

EZ76

Guess Rex won't be gettin any Toe tonight.

Rex Has alot of time to JUST EAT TOE SNACKS

Ahh, the Jets......watching every SuperBowl on TV, since 1970 !!!

EZ76

jetssign.jpg

Is there a U in that last word? :D

SNACK?

Can't wait !

I am so glad those loud mouth thrash talking aholes lost.

Time to go home and sit on the couch while your team implodes from weight of all those contracts.

At least you have the edge on the Patriots in draft choices.... oh wait, nevermind.

How has the Pats playoff run been of late? Thaaaats right, the Ravens ate your lunch last year and those Jets you're talking about sent you packin' this year.
This place is as bad as finheaven. Laughable really

Seeing it is 11 am Monday, you have to believe Rex has already gone through a case of Frito Lay Multi-packs consisting of Cheetos, Doritos and Fritos.

How has the Pats playoff run been of late? Thaaaats right, the Ravens ate your lunch last year and those Jets you're talking about sent you packin' this year.
This place is as bad as finheaven. Laughable really

Well, considering we at least had a SB appearance in the last 3 years (unlike 42), I would say it has been a bit more successful than the Jets, and last I checked the Jets' season is over too so,........CHECK MATE

EZ76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes