PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lot advice for Houston game

Bargod

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a season ticket holder but I have never been able to go to a Monday night game until this year. I loved the old lot 11 before the team bought it and I have now settled just across the street in lot 9. Presumably the lots open at 4. Is that correct?

Any suggestions for another lot if we want to get there earlier? If you could tell me what lots are still good and what time we can get there I'd appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

Not sure if your coming in from the North or South. If North, we always park down below from this little strip mall (there's bud store at it corner). Try n park down below. The space is decent size and they allow fires. Also, when leaving, u can go on an express lane on the south side of rt 1 but traveling north. Save a minimum of 20-30 minutes.

Thanks PatsGuy,

Is that the one across/kitty corner from the terminals? I can come from either direction. I'm coming from the south shore so it's just a matter of which route i take.

Do they open at 4 or earlier?

Not sure if your coming in from the North or South. If North, we always park down below from this little strip mall (there's bud store at it corner). Try n park down below. The space is decent size and they allow fires. Also, when leaving, u can go on an express lane on the south side of rt 1 but traveling north. Save a minimum of 20-30 minutes.
The Terminals is the place to go....32 years there...great place...good peeps...easy access out of there....And dress for RAIN!!!

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back