Welcome to PatsFans.com

Lost.....

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Nikki, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Nikki

Nikki Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Anyone watching the season premiere tonight?

I am really confused right now :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess I didn't pay good enough attention at the end of last season :eek:
  2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -2

I'm having enough trouble watching a rerun of "The Breakfast Club" without hurling. And I do have to confess that both Carnival and Twin Peaks turned into major overtextured disappointments for me (though I gave up on Carnival way before it stopped running.... that's what happens when the second season is something like 18 months after the first one...)
  3. Clonamery

Clonamery PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

So you are lost about 'Lost?'
  4. Nikki

Nikki Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I have never heard of Carnival. And I remember a little about Twin Peaks, I think I was in middle school when that was on. I was busy watching the Wonder Years LOL!!!

Yes, I was lost about Lost. I watched the entire show last night and my fave dude wasn't even on.....Sayid.

Looks Jack, Kate, and Sawyer are being held at some type of animal-less zoo. Reminded me of the cages from Jurassic Park.
  5. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hope you got your Sayid fix last night and got up to speed a bit. If you saw the finale last season, Michael led Kate, Jack and Sawyer into a trap in order to get Walt back from the Others. Ben is their leader, or boss. If I had to take a guess at the whole deal, here goes. The remnants of the Dharma Initiative survivors are stuck on the island, but not out of contact with the outside world. See the modern housing they live in? Something went big time wrong with one or more of their experiments. Now they have to house sit the island. That whole electromagnetic phenomenon is one of the oops, as well as a possible pandemic. Makes one wonder what really happened to Michael and Walt, however. How can they let them go, tell the world, expose the world to the sickness, etc.???

Hope this helped.
  6. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -2

As for Carnival, it was an HBO series, and was really interesting, and textured, and ultimately, well, better than its own plot (a lot like Twin Peaks... dammit, I don't CARE who killed Laura Palmer...I want to see midget dancing.) On that subject, I believe the midget who runs the carnival is the same one that danced on Twin Peaks, so the circle is closed. It also has Templars in it, and you have to love the Templars.

PFnV
  7. Sir Otilc

Sir Otilc Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lost was better in its first season when the island was this mysterious thing.

It's fast becoming a dull show. I hope they recover soon.