Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loss Of Freedom

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

If this Obama bastard wants to do this you know it has to be bad for the people, Jug Ears is supposed to be the leader of the Democratic party the party that is constantly preaching and blubbering about freedom Justice and equality for all, Jug Ears is full of sh!t, he's worse than Castro, Chavez and Comrade Ping Pong of N Korea all rolled into one.

Barack Hussein Odumba is turning into a Republican Dictator,,,,,,,,:singing:

News:
    If President Obama wants his executive branch to resemble the opaque, power-hungry political machinations in Chicago, he seems to be succeeding in the area of Internet regulation. Last April, a federal court told the Federal Communications Commission that it has no business regulating the Internet. Unfortunately, judicial rejection of the commission's first swing at the "net neutrality" ball -- the idea the FCC must regulate the Internet to insure everybody has equal access -- didn't deter Obama's FCC chairman, Julius Genachowski, from taking another whack. He's bringing a new set of proposed net neutrality regulations to the five-member panel Tuesday. Unfortunately, nobody knows any details of the new proposal because Genachowski has kept them secret until the last possible minute even as he rushed them forward for a vote. How ironic that the Internet, the great and empowering liberator of information that "wants to be free," is being chopped up behind closed doors by an unelected panel. Note, too, that this is being considered by the FCC on the winter solstice, the darkest day of the year.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Obama's mystery proposal to regulate the Internet | Washington Examiner

Obama's mystery proposal to regulate the Internet | Washington Examiner
  2. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You won't be able to pin this one on Obama - he's just working for the corporations and it's going to be that way (regardless of party) until something really significant happens in this country.

By the way, that whole "darkest day of the year" line is the cheesiest thing I may have ever read in an opinion piece. It's like they didn't even bother to try.
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Washington Times owned and run by that Pedafile Reveren Moon Bat
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  4. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

There's some truth in the hysteria in that the FCC net neutrality policy is going to be an abortion, but probably going in the other direction.
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Do you think i actually read it? I saw harry boy, obama, dictator, and washington times. Thats all i needed to see. :)
  6. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

That's a really valid point you've got there.
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +611 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

I am not worried about this net stuff ... for the average American i think it means no change. The companies that use it the most will have to pay more and that will get handed down ... other than that carry on in all PatsFans forum that interest you.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

You missed a ton of information given to by "Harrys News" all the things the loon community doesn't want you to know.

:bricks: