PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lord, it's a miracle... I'm enjoying a Borges column...

Status
Not open for further replies.
His weekly report cards are always good reads. The fact that he is an opinionated assbag and a worse evaluator of college talent than Bobby Grier does not IMO make his articles any less enjoyable.

Yeah, he can be insufferable but his grades were fair and wasn't tainted with his usual disdain for all things Belichick.

I almost would want to give 2 different Grades for each quarter. Here are my grades (first 4 weeks, next 5 weeks & half season total. A = elite, B = good, C = meh, D = bad, F = kill me now

QB - B/A+ - total of A-
RB - B-/C - total of C+
TE - B/A+ - total of A-
WR - C/B+ - total of B-
OL - F/B - total of C-
DL - B/B- - total of B
LB - A-/B+ - total B+
DB - B+/A - total A-

Didn't and won't click!

If he actually had a quote or two worth reading ok someone (who was going any way) should post that, but just posting B-, A+ ...... Whatever, please don't bother.

I have little interest in Borgazz' opinion expressed in single letters

Thanks for the info, but I haven't clicked on the Horrald site or spent a dime on its paper version since the days of Tomass and I'm not going to start now.

He's always complimentary of Brady. Ever since he got over his hard on for Drew.
It's only happened because Drew got soft...oops...

I almost would want to give 2 different Grades for each quarter. Here are my grades (first 4 weeks, next 5 weeks & half season total. A = elite, B = good, C = meh, D = bad, F = kill me now

QB - B/A+ - total of A-
RB - B-/C - total of C+
TE - B/A+ - total of A-
WR - C/B+ - total of B-
OL - F/B - total of C-
DL - B/B- - total of B
LB - A-/B+ - total B+
DB - B+/A - total A-

Your 1 Q for the O-line overlooks that sacks were down vs 2013, and the Team ended up 2-2. So they were NOT an F. Producing a 0-4 gets a F, generating a non-losing .500 record merits an average grade or slightly below; or C-.

Thought the Few Good Men code red comment was funny. Other than that, the article sucked as usual.

Why grade every individual player?
Jimmy G gets a A for holding the clipboard.
Casillas gets an A for 1 game worth of work while Hightower gets the B+ For being the breakout catalyst of the LB corps. Check please!

OT, but I wonder if someday he will present BB for Canton. I can't find his age online.

still not reading it. If he wrote it..i would rather ask a jets fan for football advice...and that's just plain wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes