PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lord Favre is DISPLEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serves Favre right for tanking game v. Jets on last week of 2002 season. Cameras showed Favre smiling away on the sidelines with the knowledge that the GB loss would deny the Pats a chance to repeat.

Not that the Pats had much chance of repeating (they'd've had to win four playoff games--without Brady, who needed surgery). . . .

Not that the Pats had much chance of repeating (they'd've had to win four playoff games--without Brady, who needed surgery). . . .

And with that defense they weren't going anywhere. They were like last place against the run.

But still. Coming back to knock out Miami just to watch GB tank it sucked. :snob:

So be damned Brett Favre, and that pony you rode in on.

It's never good to piss off a player like this. If we face this team anytime soon, Favre may have a stellar game in which he throws less than four picks just to get revenge.

The mooning thing was so overblown, and I'm not just saying that because Moss is now a member of my team. I was watching that game and I have always thought that people made way to big a deal of it. It wasn't a totally random thing either. Apparently Packer fans line up and moon the opposing teams buses as they arrive at the stadium, so really Moss was returning the favor, LOL.

ditto....what the heck was the big deal? If he had really dropped his drawers with all the kids around or something.....it would have been horrible....but to simulate it and have their fans get their panties in a bunch over it? I don't get it......

For the record, the Merriman chicken dance is much more offensive and distasteful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes