PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lord Favre Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
He seems to be hampered by an ankle injury, but he pulled his groin in practice on Thursday and has seemed to struggle since.

There is no doubt he will start, however it might be a good day for our secondary.

We need the front seven to get pressure, his ailing lower body may not react well.

BelichickFan said:
We need the front seven to get pressure, his ailing lower body may not react well.

I couldn't agree more. Rosie and Vrabel need to go crazy, and Big Sey needs to be strong.

to be honest if favre injures a fingernail and plays its a news about heriocs...he will play today and be same as always...
plays well-heroic/tough....plays bad-hampered by injury

SVN said:
to be honest if favre injures a fingernail and plays its a news about heriocs...he will play today and be same as always...
plays well-heroic/tough....plays bad-hampered by injury

I understand what your saying, but he was limping pretty good, and a groin injury does limit mobility. With Asante and Wilson out we must have a solid pass rush.

Digger44 said:
I understand what your saying, but he was limping pretty good, and a groin injury does limit mobility. With Asante and Wilson out we must have a solid pass rush.
hope so...but i remember reading that he was on crutches all week before a game and ended playing on sunday without much issue.....hope it helps the pats this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes