PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lord Favre balling his eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Crying like a baby after the game. Stick a fork in him. He's Done!:singing: :singing:

He's a fairy. Damn, just quit and quit being a little girl on your own soap opera, Favre.

He should be beaten for his maudlin show. Big baby. Like he deserves his own holiday or something.

I think it would have been odd if he didn't show any emotion in the end of what could have been his final game. The guy has been playing for 16 seasons thats a lot of your life devoted to the game. Now with Tiki, I don't think he will be crying at his last game, but he also didn't ride his NFL carreer to the very end possible.

it will be funny if he decides to be back after all this...

It was hilarious watching Andrea Kraemer recite the questions she probably had decided to ask him during production meetings last week. He's crying his eyes out and she asks "what are your emotions like right now?" Even he realized hwo stupid a question it was and said "I think you can see." Way to go Andrea, you're a hell of an interviewer.

it will be funny if he decides to be back after all this...

Wouldn't surprise me. He should be doubly beaten if he does in fact come back. Agree?

I missed it. Please tell me he finally retired, although it appears he just released the next installment of the soap opera. Gotta keep 'em guessin' til next June!!

Aw come on ... he had to shed 1 tear for every
interception he has thrown in his career.
2 for every INT he has thrown this year.

It was hilarious watching Andrea Kraemer recite the questions she probably had decided to ask him during production meetings last week. He's crying his eyes out and she asks "what are your emotions like right now?" Even he realized hwo stupid a question it was and said "I think you can see." Way to go Andrea, you're a hell of an interviewer.

I cringed when she asked that question. Normally she's better than this. She acted more like Tina Cervasio (NESN's Red Sox lady in the stands), the queen of the obvious questions.

The interview made no sense. Favre said that this was his last game, then he says he still has to think it over.

Oh well, the Packers are none of my concern. I'll stick with the Patriots and their game Sunday.

Bob G

I fully expect that Favre will come back next year and last night's display was nothing more than another way for the biggest media whore in sports to make himself a story.

I've heard the I'm probably going to retire act before from Favre.

Not another offseason full of Favre retirement threads. Just end it Brett.

Just saw it on youtube, you're absolutely right (whoever said it) Andrea Kramer absolutely blew it as an interviewer. It sort of even looked to take Favre out of the moment having to repeat the obvious.

I also thought the Andrea Kramer interview was hilarious in a cringe-worthy way. What are your emotions like right now? The guy is standing there weeping, Andrea. Get a clue!

Crying like a baby after the game. Stick a fork in him. He's Done!:singing: :singing:

He should be. He's been holding GB hostage for the last few years. If he was a Pat, BB would have cut him two years ago. Hopefully he finally leaves the stage.

He should be. He's been holding GB hostage for the last few years. If he was a Pat, BB would have cut him two years ago. Hopefully he finally leaves the stage.

You know, this article has just gotten funnier with time:

NFL Cornerbacks Plead With Brett Favre To Return Next Season

GREEN BAY, WI--The cacophony of voices pleading for Brett Favre to return next season just got louder, as the NFL’s cornerbacks have joined the fray in urging the star to play one more year. The group, led by Minnesota’s Antoine Winfield, told Favre that the league wouldn’t be the same without him.

“Brett Favre is an institution. He’s an icon,” said Winfield, who had one of his team’s four interceptions in the wild card game against the Packers. “When you think about all he’s accomplished it’s depressing to hear that he might retire. I sure will miss all those pretty, perfect spirals gunned right into my chest. Come back, Brett. You have so much more to give.”

Favre has stated that he’d like to go out on top. He would have to return for another year in order to erase the memory of his four-interception performance against the Vikings.

I also thought the Andrea Kramer interview was hilarious in a cringe-worthy way. What are your emotions like right now? The guy is standing there weeping, Andrea. Get a clue!

I think it's a legit question, if in fact that media whore was putting on one big postgame show.

I thought it was all completely genuine emotion, and I find nothing wrong with that. Favre was/is a classy guy, and immediate first ballot Hall of Famer. I actually always enjoyed watching him play, he was a fiery hard nosed player, who has NEVER missed a game. Flame away if you like, but I always admired the guy, one of the all time greats. I for one was touched by his show of emotion.

I thought it was all completely genuine emotion, and I find nothing wrong with that. Favre was/is a classy guy, and immediate first ballot Hall of Famer. I actually always enjoyed watching him play, he was a fiery hard nosed player, who has NEVER missed a game. Flame away if you like, but I always admired the guy, one of the all time greats. I for one was touched by his show of emotion.

Back 10 years ago Fave was cool. Bu now he's just become a parody of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back