Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loose Change movie... in 6 parts.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, May 13, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Pass the tinfoil :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Your point being what????

You're a thoughtless boob????

You believe everything that you watch on the boob toob????

Both of the above????
  4. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Thoughtless BOOB............. That's not very nice now, is it.

IMO, it's a baseless stupid tin foil hat, conspiracy theory movie, and I have every right to mock it. I said nothing about the original poster or the motives for posting in the first place. I've no problem with you or the post. I think the movie is dumb.

I'll certainly accept an apology for the namecalling though :rolleyes:
  5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

All I wanted was a reply... I didn't call anyone anything, just offering up some options.
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I kinda dig the ufo pic though... I want to see one of those things up close.

Without the probe thing though.
  7. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I'm a hard sell, especially tith sh!t I see on TV. Probably a thoughtless Boob too, come to think of it.

The UFO image a poster that I saw once a long time ago. I've always loved it. As you can tell, I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy (of any sort). I'm in Investigations, so I'm into proveable stuff, not leap of faith, crap. The more elaberate it is, the more likely it is to be BS.

Gotta love google image though, anything you ever saw, google image it and it's generally right there. :rocker:
    Last edited: May 13, 2007
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Ive seen that before and it wasn't very convincing to me. However, I was somewhat curious about the pentagon crash and how it was that the plane did make that type of precise damage. Seems odd, but Im not with the NTSB.
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 4 / -2

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 4 / -2

11. chris_in_sunnyvale

chris_in_sunnyvale Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Watch the whole movie in one part here:

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/

Just note that the movie has undergone some editing, chock full of debunking goodness.

Regards,
    Chris
  12. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

HAHAHA! Thats great, typical that people like the "loose" change people would be disengenious and LIE about facts. Gotta love that they ask a place in Indiana that makes Cessna engines about the Rolls Royce engines that are made in GB.

Also for the WTC 7 conspiracy nuts they have good footage of the SOUTH side of WTC 7 that had the damage that these nut in "loose" change fail to show. Also of the penthouse collasping before the rest of the building just like the report stated how it happend...NOTHING like a controlled demo, they also address the wacko "pull" comment, even have tapes of the fire transmission that day of the firefighters saying that the commander "PULLED THEM" from the building because it wasn't safe.

Also the BASIC fact always ignored that controlled demos come from the bottom up yet the WTC collapse came from the top down or more specifically the top of the buildings above the damage mark from the planes made. Funny how the "black ops" was able to set up the "controlled demo" on the exact floor the planes hit...of course there was no explosion seen on the floors where the collapse started.

Just retarded, I also love how the makers of this video call these nuts out and show how they take "quotes" and either change them ask people who have no expertise or simply forget to include the entire quote or part of the interview (very Michael Mooreish) I particularly love the owner of the small private planes one ofthe hijackers tried to rent. They completely leave out anything in the interview that blow there wacko theory. This video informs you of the stuffthey purposely left out and is hilarious how they make these guys look like the fools they are.

They didn't just debunk this bone head that flat out showed he is just about the stupidist guy on earth or a bold faced LIAR.

Hope I used enough paragraphs for those here....