Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loons Won't Like This One

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

The womens movement did a good job in bringing about equal rights and creating outspoken powerful women, I mention a few (Palin Hillary Boxer Pelosi Lovely Michelle etc etc) but I wonder how they feel about this one?

Read Her Today: "hee hee"
    Ann Coulter - Official Home Page
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +296 / 3 / -13

Although I'm not a Coulter fan, she makes many undendiable points in your link...pretty interesting debate material!
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

Interesting comments.. insert the following:

Who the f...ck would put any stock in a right wing idiot, who calls into discussion someone else's religion.. just more granny state rhetoric of the right, go to my church, worship my way.. what a freaking tool.

Here are a few gods for you Joe The Plumber, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick anal sex dude Sanotrum, Michelle Bachman, Haley Barbour, Mike Huckabee .. the right is desperate for heroes they drink from the fountain of demagogery.. other than that it is just right wing rhetoric..

Of course she intimates how great Reagan was, in reality he has become a wet dream for the right, you wake up in the morning and realize what it really was just a dream....

RIGHT WINGERS TEAR DOWN THAT MYTH

Always remember Ketchup is a vegetable and trees are responsible for pollution.. or so says Reagan.

A Couple of years ago there was a move afoot to rename of the the Presidentials in NH for Reagan, even in that conservative state the idea was shot down.. he is a myth created by the desperate right in search of a god they cannot find in their own church.

Do not forget to buy her book..
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  4. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

I never know what to think of people like Coulter. If she believes what she says, she's an idiot. If she is saying things to excite her audience she's brilliant.

Take this, as it's about as far as I read: "...Their myths, slogans, demands for immediate action, messianic goals, demonization of opponents, creation of political idols and occasional resorts to violence -- all this is classic herd behavior..."

Funny thing is, anybody who isn't blinded by partisanship would recognize that this description applies just as much to the right as it does to the left.

In fact, it's a pretty good description of her.
  5. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1

#11 Jersey

This is my favourite line from her article:

All I hear from the right is Reagan this and Reagan that. I even started a thread on it the other day!
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

The reality is that during his presidency Reagan was not that well loved by the Republicans.. ever since his death they have been having circle jerks over him.
  7. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1

#11 Jersey

Someone posted earlier that after we found out he had Alzheimer's every media outlet stopped covering him while the right proceeded to put him on a pedestal.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

That would be correct.. revisionist history at its finest.