Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loons Obama Is A Christian

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Obama kept all the Bush stuff in place now he's starting to sound like him, I wouldn't be surprised to see him go down to The Bush Ranch and go to church with him, wouldn't that be a sight, Obama and Bush PRAYING together.

News
    WASHINGTON (AFP) – President Barack Obama's two years in the White House have deepened his Christian faith, he said Thursday as he brushed aside lingering doubts by some Americans who still believe he is Muslim.

"The presidency has a funny way of making a person feel the need to pray," he said to warm laughter at the National Prayer Breakfast, an annual gathering that brings together thousands of religious and community leaders, lawmakers, Washington bureaucrats and international dignitaries.

Presidency has 'deepened my faith,' Obama says - Yahoo! News

11:32 PM White House, Obama Bedroom:
    "Dear Sweet Jesus it's me, Barack the president, Dear Jesus and God please make them stop talking about that mother f-cking birth cerificate, thank you"
    "God Bless You God"

:bricks:

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You mean this president has been duped? We elected someone who prays to an imaginary guy in the sky....or is he just lying to bemore popular?

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

He believes in that "GOD" that his groupies are always telling us is a bunch of sh!t, the Obama Groupies are always trashing the CHRISTIANS and their own Messiah is one of them.

4. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +296 / 3 / -4

Seriously, "harry," do you believe anything you write, or are you really just a complete whack job?

First, you're really in no position to be referring to "groupies" and him as "Messiah" after what we saw of Bush and his followers (who included you -- notwithstanding you following the pack and finally deserting the guy after re-election and 2 disastrous terms)

Second, what % of Obama voters aren't Christian?

Third, who is "trashing the Christians"? This whole Christian persecution complex you have is inane. And, as usual for you, it's pretty hypocritical of you given your regular trashing of religion when it comes to Islam.

Fourth, what % of Obama voters are atheist? I know I'm one, but what do you think the % is? Once you find out that #, comes the # of atheists who go out of their way to tell you that god is a bunch of ****. I don't know what the # is, but I'll guarantee it's far fewer than the # of Christians who are always parading their belief in god in front of us. Maybe if religionists were less strident in telling everybody they believe in god, the vocal atheists would be less strident in refuting, or even mocking, that belief.

As things stand, though, the religionists are still the majority here, and polls have shown that they hold highly negative views of non-believers, so your complaints don't really hold much water. (Surprise, surprise)

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I didn't know that.

6. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +296 / 3 / -4

That should be your sig. :)

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

When I first joined my sig was "stupid harry boy" but I changed it after people started calling me a "genius"

8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,350 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Well he said it a a prayer breakfast ... what did they expect him to say. :confused3: