Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loons (4 and 1 Neo Con) My Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +305 / 1 / -9

Four nasty liberal democrats and a chicken voiced republican all yelling at once, I curse them:

I can’t handle it anymore, it has to stop, I have two choices, I can either kill my wife or sue the filthy bastards, I speak of the rotten skanky screaming sluts on the TV SHOW “The View” they have affected my mental health since the first day I heard their dirty screeching howling putrid crap, god damn them to hell.

I have had regular bowel movements for over eighty years, now I am constipated at least 3 times a month, my Doctor has told me that aggravational stress could be a factor with my inability to sh!t on time, I know what causes this condition it’s those rat vermin pigs on The View.

I can’t turn them off because my wife will turn them right back on, she sits there watching them even though she has no idea what the hell they are yelling about, she grins while she watches them, I never would have married this women if I had known that 60 years later she would be watching these wretched yowling monsters, I wanted to connect head phones to the TV so she could listen in privacy she would have no part of it, my wife is as much to blame for my condition as the sluts are.

Soon you will see in the papers that a man from Maine is suing The View for Mental Anguish I have contacted an Attorney and he is very excited about this, this is no sh!t, watch for it, the only way I can escape the horrible noise that comes out of that scummy program is leave the house, my attorney says “a mans home is his castle” Jesus Christ I hope those noisy screaming b!tches on The View read this.

Right now, this minute, I am three rooms away and I can hear them screaming and all talking at once my stupid wife has no idea what the f-ck they’re talking about but by god she listens to that sh!t, I have a dog, he goes out when they come on, they hurt his ears.

I’m constipated again today, this is the third day.

:bricks:
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

:rofl: .... a freaking classic Harry ... spit my shrimp and lobster sauce out a few times from :rofl:

On another note ... You wrote about something I have been fascinated in for years.

My mother and my wife do it all the time.

They can both talk and listen to each other at the same time.

This is not a man thing ... we are not talented enough to do that.

Women do it with ease ... I'd love to know how they do it ... it's amazing.

Mrs. PF ... can you do that ... talk and listen at the same time. :confused2:
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +305 / 1 / -9

Jesus Christ I never realized it, your right, my wife and two daughters always do it, when they start I play the Piano and sing and they don't miss a word they just keep yelling at each other, it has to be a "female thing"
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Never ceases to amaze me how much women can talk and talk, my wife and her friends(7 women in total) are going to the outer banks for a week in early April, was going to tag along and play some warm golf...

After careful consideration, said no.. just cannot be around them when they start to talk from the early AM, to the liquor talk late at night.. sometimes am around them and find their discussion amazing, they never run out of things to say.. and when they bring out the old photographs, make myself scarce.

Men tend to be more communication minimalists when they get together..

Not sure why anyone listens to "The View" or even better Kathy Lee and Hooda(sp)???
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +318 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Can't everybody?
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Bundle her and put her in a closet, that'll work. I was going to say put her in the bath room but you might need that if you have residual diarrhea.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Not many of us can, see patsfans.com political message board..
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +305 / 1 / -9

It's the same crowd, dumbed down saps, they've watched to many senseless Sit Coms, they made Oprah a Zillionaire.

:bricks:
  9. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +154 / 1 / -10

I have conversations in my head where multiple people talk at the same time...sadly, I don't know who the F**K these people are....:confused: