Welcome to PatsFans.com

Looney Clooney & Brad Pitt Insulting Homosexuals

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Hollywood Creeps making fun of Homosexuals in mens room, downright bigotry and very insensitive, I'm glad Liberace isn't around to see this Homoiphobic Sh!t, dirty f-cking scumsucking racist bastards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6bW5iarpPg
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Since when did you join the PC police?
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

Ah Harry, maybe they were not insulting homosexuals.
  4. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -1

Funny skit.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I consider it my duty to point out all acts of discrimination, bigotry, racism and downright humiliation of a persons sexual preferances, Just Because They Are Left Wing Liberal F-cking Bush Hating Democrat Sh!t Heads doesn't give them a free pass on Homophobia--:singing: :singing: :singing:
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's right! Do you think that if it had been a *Dem* Senator or Congressman who had gotten caught they'd be doing such a thing??? Sure, and the bridge comes in two colors: gray and grayer, depending on what time of day you see it.

//
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

get a clue... you sound more and more like a crazy person...
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Harry speaks in an ancient dialect, but it makes perfect rationale sense: if the Left can make fun of a homosexual who is a Repub, then why won't they make fun of one who is a Dem????

Politics.

//
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

who's refusing to make fun? or are you making up things again?

the point is, the Republicans are the ones condemning and preaching that it's dirty and immoral, despite being caught in their gayness... the Dems largely aren't... it's a matter of hypocrisy, yet you refuse to acknowledge that fact....
  10. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ---- JAG ----- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

Perhaps Clooney & Pitt are charading to hide the truth ...
    they would not be the first to try that tactic.
    Where are Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza & Elaine Benes when you need them?
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So, to your way of thinking it is just better to completely give up. Total surrender. Can't fight it. Eh? That way no one will be a "hypocrite", right??

Then, any time ANBODY ever makes a mistake, ANY KIND OF MISTAKE, you can just take him down simply by hurling the "deadly epithet", hypocrite.

How come we never see YOU, PC, coming out with what and who YOU support??? Until you have gone and bashed everybody else, and you have found the safe spot, you never come out and say: "Hey, this is what I believe. What do you think??" No, you'd rather sit back, shoot your arrows, toss your stink bombs, and then go in afterwards and claim victory over all the carnage.

Neat strategy. For cowards.

Easy to throw stones; hard to build a house.

//
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

never? you appear ever more clueless...

that's easy... i've stated who i support, and it's hardly my fault that you're too uppidy and self absorbed on your pulpit to have ever let it register: ... Ron Paul... if not Al Gore... if not John Edwards ...

got it? if you don't remember, let it sink in a bit... at least follow my post history a bit clearer before yammering that i'm somehow not clear where i stand...

anyhow, your deflection from the specifiic debate is telling... you're complaining that i don't take Dems. to task, while at the same time ignoring the fact that those outed Democrats AREN'T condemning open homosexuals in their daily dealings on The Hill, ... it's a pretty clear diliniation as to why they're such hypocrites, even though you're pretending there's no difference...
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

At period in time where Homosexuality is fighting for recognition as a legitimate normal way of life and where many Homosexuals are treated with cruelty and scorn these two Hollywood Suckf-cker Bush Haters are using the Homosexual lifestyle as one of their sick vicious swine slopping jokes.

Isn't Hollywood supposed to be the land of liberal tolerance, justice and equality for all, loveland for their fellow man, isn't Hollywood supposed to be a haven for alternative lifestyles, isn't Hollywood full of Liberal Let It All Hang Out Democrats.
    Shouldn't Hollywood have it's name changed to "GooGooWood"

Don't Homosexuals get a little upset at these two scumsuckers sitting in a "sh!t house" ridiculing their life style, shouldn't they now put a little skit on You Tube depicting Billy Blue Dress Jerking Off Under The Oval Office Desk.

Barney Frank should demand an apology, where the hell is Rosie?

Craig should be ridiculed and banished for his Hypocrisy but the Homosexual Community should not be insulted and made fun of in a sick attempt to humiliate Republicans and to "Get Bush"

The first place the Nation Of Islam will destroy after they have Conquered America is Hollywood, they will burn it to the ground, then, Heads Will Roll.
    This is Craig building his own toilet in his back yard>>>>>>>>>>:bricks:
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you appear to have deep-seeded social problems, Harry... what happened to you?
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I Was Born Again My Sinful Life Has Been Left Behind I Have Risen From The Ashes To A New Beginning "I Have Seen The Light"

No More Darkness
    No More Night
    Praise The Lord
    I saw The Light

:bricks:
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Surely your convoluted excuse for "logic" makes sense to .... well, in YOUR constructed world, maybe you (but I doubt even that). Thankfully, the rest of the cosmos just yawns and keeps on keepin' on.

:singing:

//
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Anyway, where's the "compassion" of one fellow "gay" for another "gay"???? If Craig is "made" that way -- NOT chosen to do what he does, but "MADE" to engage in homosexual behavior -- then where are all the "kind, compassionate, understanding, loving, superior" liberals and Democrats coming to his support, aid, and assistance???? I'll tell you: they are all AWOL because they all know that homosex, in any form or derivitive -- open, shut, or otherwise -- is WRONG!! It is just plain wrong. There is no excuse for it, and they know it. They are just hoping that the God-affirming people, those who try to follow what is right and reject what is wrong, will continue to passively slumber. But that ain't happening, not any more.

//
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

All the far left wing Democrats thump their chest and will tell anyone who will listen that they are the party of tolerance and diversity, they will scream at the top of their lungs how Supportive they are of the Homosexual Lifestyle, then at the drop of a hat they will use Homosexuality as a weapon to degrade and hurt their "Enemy" when a Hated Bush Supporter is accused of Homosexuality the Sore Losing Democrats suddenly turn Homosexuality into a degrading lifestyle that is to be mocked, ridiculed and made fun of.

Ellen Degenerate, Rosie Hog O'Donnell, Uncle Cheney's Daughter, Barney Frank and all the slobbering liberals in the News Media should condem Brad Sh!ts & Looney Clooney for their Disgusting Sh!t House Childish Hateful display.
    Merry CHRISTmas
    :bricks: