Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loon Partisan Liberals Fair And Balanced

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

Loon Liberals:
    Look who some Liberal Slobberers want to replace Lieberman, "OLBERMANN" yes that Hate Filled Scumsucking Rat Bastard Far Left Wing Skunk who even the liberal left wing MSNBC knew they had to get rid of.

Why are Liberals always moaning and whining about Bipartisanship then they dump a Bipartisan like Lieberman and then they want to hire a Vicious Creepy Partisan Animal like Olbermann

Liberals trying to draft Keith Olbermann for Joe Lieberman's Senate seat - The Hill's Ballot Box
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +874 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

Olberman ... Franken ... who's next Elmo and Big Bird?
  3. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

I'm glad I'm moving away from CT. I can't handle another flawed election that is probably putting the next indicted public official into office. Olbermann will lose. He's a gimmick and a joke, much like McMahon was.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

Yup, but he's just what the Far Left Wing wants and it becomes more obvious each day that the Far Left Wing has taken control of the democratic party and they are now in the process of completely destroying America, the people are realizing this and that is why the Left Wing Democrats got their asses kicked in the last election.

Why is it that Left Wing Talk Radio is always a "FLOP" in America

Answer
    They preach slobbering, blathering, left wing, do-gooder, unrealistic, know it all, double standard, insulting hate driven bullsh!t, they are also Flaming Partisans.

:bricks:
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  5. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +201 / 2 / -2

Yeah, and the right wing is just a boon for America

You, like many rightwing partisans, are delusional. The only things the Republican party stands for are lower taxes and Christianity. Lower taxes is a good thing, but not without decreased spending. But people like you swallow the party's small government line without for a moment questioning its validity.

and why Obama kicked McCain's ass?

The Dems got their asses handed to them due to the economy. If the economy improves, Obama will get a 2nd term.

talk radio is now a test of anything meaningful?

From what I've heard of sports radio and "shock jocks," maybe RW talk radio just appeals to the LCD...

Ummm, that sounds exactly like RW talk radio -- just substitute right for left, and make sure the "do gooder" part is just hypocritical religious "beliefs"
  6. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

This sounds like left-wing talk radio (or "NPR" as it is more commonly known).
    :p

As for them standing for Christianity: huh?

That was the biggest mismatch since the Pats played the Bears in SB XX.

I think he will even if the economy doesn't improve. Obama is smartly not suggesting cuts in entitlements but is instead goading the Republican House to do so. I am confident they will oblige him and thus be voted back out in 2012.
  7. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +201 / 2 / -2

If you can tell me anything else the party stands for -- backed by actions, not mere words -- I'm listening. :)

Actually, you're right -- just like "small government," they only pay lip service to their supposed religious ideals.

So it's just lower taxes. :)

It's certainly a possibility, but if the economy is in the ****ter still, re-election is far less certain. otoh, if the economy is demonstrably better, I think he will be very hard to beat. It is the single biggest issue, despite all the noise on other matters from both sides of the aisle (which is kind of amusing, since people on both sides can agree that it's an "issue" that the President doesn't control -- though policy certainly can affect it).