Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loon Mush Mouth Matthews

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 18, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 1 / -9

This scumsucking sh!t slop rat bastard son of a b!tch swine pig Chris Matthews just can't let go of Sarah Palin, imagne the crap the Democrat Obama Media would be spewing out if somebody over at Fox talked like this about Windbag Biden or Pant Suit Hillary.
    What is it about Sarah Palin that gets those pigs on MSNBC so worked up, just when everybody was forgetting about her DROOLING Matthews has to get it on again.

Chris Matthews strikes again: Sarah Palin
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  2. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sarah Palin is stupid when it comes to answering direct questions. There is a reason she only appears on Fox News.

She is smart when it comes to making money. I'll give her that.
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Jeez, Harry, calm down.....it's not just Sarah, yanno?

Matthews called Newt "Freddy Krueger," fercryinoutloud.

MATTHEWS: Let me finish tonight with the desperation of the Republican field. How desperate is it? Any field in which Newt Gingrich thinks he's a serious candidate. That's how desperate it is. Newt. Nasty Newt has gotten Tricky Dick beaten as a nickname. As a historian Jonathan Alter said last night her, him even trying to get back into politics after what he pulled is like Nixon running again, daring to after Watergate. Shameless. That's the word for this entry. Newt is the guy that brought nastiness to the U.S. Congress in the 1980s. Newt is a downward influence on American politics. He not only behaves nasty, he sells nasty. It's always about character. The other said is always corrupt or scaring people. It's always this scourge of righteous pretending negativity. He robs the political arena of joy and humanity and screeches anger and menace. I cannot believe there are young Republicans idealists out there, young people with hope who want our country to be good and have good politics to want to resurrect this element of Freddy Krueger, Nightmare on Elm Street politics. Who kind of dream for America would a person have that would see this weird political element somehow seep under the door of our political process into America's highest office?

Read more: Chris Matthews: 'Shameless,' 'Nasty' Newt Gingrich Robs 'Joy and Humanity' Like Freddy Krueger | NewsBusters.org
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 1 / -9

I know but Matthews and all of those dorks on MSNBC have been on the Sarah thing for two years now, Sarah is all done everybody knows that why the hell do they keep on her, what is it about her that they so FEAR, does Mush Mouth know something I don't know, Jesus Christ I don't know how much more of this sh!t I can Take.