Welcome to PatsFans.com

Loon Media & Non Loon Media:

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +488 / 2 / -9

MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, Bastards.

Dear Media
    Attention Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Chris Matthews, Andrea Mitchell and Geraldo:

Why in the name of Jesus Christ do you people participate in all of this Casey Anthony bullsh!t, I know you people read my posts and I hope you will read this through.

First what kind of moron will sit every day and night watching and listening to that garbage, each day I switch to one of your stations and the first thing I see is that f-cked up silly looking little pouting b!tch who supposedly killed her kid, you devote hours and hours blabbing about her and her rotten family, who gives a
    sh!t, have any of you so called “jounalists’ read the rest of the news, kids are getting killed all over the country, young Americans die daily in Dick Obama’s Wars, why don’t you saps go after The Gang Bangers who shoot little kids who get in their way when they are trying to murder another smelly Gang Banger, a Muslim business man in Michigan cut his own daughters head off because she kissed a filthy dirty smelly Christian, where were you goofs on that one, just this week a young women in Massachusetts drowned in one of those State Run Swimming Cesspools her body layed in the pool for days before the morons finally took it out (six lifeguards were on duty LOL) what is it about this slut Casey Anthony that has you jerks slopping all over her case, you “journalists” sure do move in mysterious ways your crap to perform.

Next week some Gang Banger will slaughter another innocent little kid and all of you Big Shot News People will just look the other way.

You all can shove Casey Anthony up your ass, f-ck you.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +776 / 5 / -15

#87 Jersey

I have watched some of this and find it intriguing. IMO she did her kid in but I cannot get past thinking her father covered it up. No DNA anywhere near the scene, no flesh remains on the duct tape. A possible perfect crime in terms of evidence - dad is a former cop.

I would like to see her found guilty of something but not 1st degree murder and the death penalty. Something where she has to serve many years in jail seems fair because she had something to do it with it for sure. I wish they had investigated the father also.
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +474 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

I've been watching it, too.

I'm wondering about Grandma. Why on earth did she lie about being the one who did the 80+ chloroform searches? It was soundly proven that those searches all took place while she was at work.

I'll be disappointed if they don't file perjury charges against her before this is all over.

Personally, I think the whole family's nutty.

Can you imagine having a kid who lives with you lying to you for 2 years about having a job and not figuring out that she did not? Where did her money come from?

I lived at home briefly with a child when I was a bit younger than Casey - trust me, my parents knew where I was at all times - and if I wasn't with my kid, I was at work - plus I paid room and board for both my child and myself and bought our own groceries. Needless to say, I did not drive around in a Firebird. Someone was making those car and insurance payments - and without a job, it sure wasn't Casey.
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +776 / 5 / -15

#87 Jersey

So she's not guilty ... no surprise ... IMO daddy helped cover it all up. He made sure when they found poor Caylee they found her with no evidence. Oh well - this is our system for better or worse she is not guilty in the eyes of the jury ... may Caylee rest in peace.
  5. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +186 / 2 / -2

they cover it because they know the people will watch.

because people don't care as much when it's not a white child or attractive white woman involved.