PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like we will have to wait till April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo, we got bingo! What could be worse for the media and the NFL; to bring in the pats on a night that they have been waiting for, raising the banner, and then watching PM and family get destroyed!

If they really wanted to see the Colts win wouldn't they have them play the Raiders or something. The Saints were a good team last year.

Alright, looks like the CBS feature 1pm game Week 1 will be the NYJ hosting either:

Pats (parrot-heads)
Steelers (Pirates home game)
Chiefs (Royals home game)

I'd say the Pats game has the WORST chance of making it, since it is once again a high-profile matchup, worthy of a 4:15pm or primetime start.

Buffalo was done last year (and 3 years before that). Though somehow the NFL managed to matchup Denver-St. Louis opening weekend 3 times this decade.

I feel we may be going to Miami Week 1 (though the Marlins have a game the next night).

2007 Kickoff Weekend national tv schedule

Ok, so here is the kick-off weekend schedual...

2007tvSchedual.gif

I guess we got shafted again...Aren't we the ones who started this trend in 2004? I guess the league has a short memory, Cardinal @ 49ers on monday night? WTF, if that isn't a slap in the face I don't know what is....

Oh well, gives us more time to get better for the post season...

PD.

Re: 2007 Kickoff Weekend national tv schedule

I personally don't care about prime-time games. All it does is screw up the team's routine. I wish the Pats would play every sunday @ 1:00 and be done with it.

I personally don't care about prime-time games. All it does is screw up the team's routine. I wish the Pats would play every sunday @ 1:00 and be done with it.

I would agree, except since I left Mass and moved to PA it's damn impossible for me to see the Pats play on TV unless I rig the cable box...

PD.

I would agree, except since I left Mass and moved to PA it's damn impossible for me to see the Pats play on TV unless I rig the cable box...

PD.

Tell me about it, I live in WA state. same problem

It's called Direct TV guys...

It is a bit comical how the NFL put the Bears and Saints versus tough AFC opponents to start the season. Clearly someone in the league office isn't convinced these teams will do well enough to make these marquee games midseason. I don't blame them.

Tell me about it, I live in WA state. same problem

At least you don't live in South Florida and have to see the Dolphins play every afternoon at 1 pm.

:snob:

I despise DirecTVs monopoly, but I guess I'll have to get Sunday Ticket or be subjected to watching the QB carousel.. again.

Ok, so here is the kick-off weekend schedual...

2007tvSchedual.gif

I guess we got shafted again...Aren't we the ones who started this trend in 2004? I guess the league has a short memory, Cardinal @ 49ers on monday night? WTF, if that isn't a slap in the face I don't know what is....

Oh well, gives us more time to get better for the post season...

PD.

Our guys will doubtless still be recovering from the China Bowl. I have no problem having them return to normalcy for as long as possible early this coming season.

Sunday @ 1:00 PM works best for me, night games seem they take forever to come..

Sunday @ 1:00 PM works best for me, night games seem they take forever to come..

So true. I swore I was waiting for the Denver playoff game and the rematch for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes