Looks like Hernandez will play

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Atleast that's what the reports are.

Now hoping Hightower will be ready to go as well

Seeing all four RECEIVING AVENGERS (Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd) back on the field will be a beautiful sight.

he will have two TDs tomorrow...and i will quote this when i get it right..if i am wrong...well i am wrong lol

Atleast that's what the reports are.

Now hoping Hightower will be ready to go as well

I think we could get by just fine without either player, but it'd be nice to see everyone healthy of course.

I think that Hernandez will be 'tested' tomorrow on some level, meaning that he'll be limited in his role.

As long as he responds well after the game is over, I really couldn't care less as to how productive he is tomorrow. We need him for many other matchups down the road.

Just saw in another thread that Hightower is out.
But it's still a good sign that both seem very close to returning.

I think we could get by just fine without either player, but it'd be nice to see everyone healthy of course.

I think that Hernandez will be 'tested' tomorrow on some level, meaning that he'll be limited in his role.

As long as he responds well after the game is over, I really couldn't care less as to how productive he is tomorrow. We need him for many other matchups down the road.

What he said ^ ..... Hightower?, I dont think he's ready yet.http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4732079/hightower-edelman-ruled-out

Last edited:
Hasn't finished a practice all week, DNP Friday...not a given a all. I'd rather they didn't rush him.

I think he'll be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes