PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like getting rid of Gonzalves was the right thing..

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Adrian continues to flounder for the Dodgers, currently batting .245, 1 HR with an OPS of .677(lowest of his career except for his first year)...

Looks like this was great move, and he is beginning to burn out...

Adrian continues to flounder for the Dodgers, currently batting .245, 1 HR with an OPS of .677(lowest of his career except for his first year)...

Looks like this was great move, and he is beginning to burn out...

Saw that the other day ... Beckett is doing better than Gonzalez ... whooda' thunk it.

Saw that the other day ... Beckett is doing better than Gonzalez ... whooda' thunk it.

Saw the clip of Beckett being thrown out at first on a hit to right field......seriously.

both of them. im glad they are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
both of them. im glad they are gone.
Your sense of self entitlement is beyond disgraceful. Beckett helped the team win 2 championships. Show some respect now he's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your sense of self entitlement is beyond disgraceful. Beckett helped the team win 2 championships. Show some respect now he's gone.
beckett won one ws with the sox not 2. i have zero respect for beckett or gonzo zero so they will get none from me. im not sure i get the self entitlemnet coment. i hate beckett and i hate agon. self entitlement has nothing to do with it. other than that how are you ausbacker? how is everything in your neck of the woods?

Last edited:
beckett won one ws with the sox not 2. i have zero respect for beckett or gonzo zero so they will get none from me. im not sure i get the self entitlemnet coment. i hate beckett and i hate agon. self entitlement has nothing to do with it. other than that how are you ausbacker? how is everything in your neck of the woods?
I'm great insano (apart from the NHL lockout, the Sox sucking it up and the Patriots losing last week).

It's easy to dislike the conduct of the Sox players, but hate is a very, very strong word.

I'm great insano (apart from the NHL lockout, the Sox sucking it up and the Patriots losing last week).

It's easy to dislike the conduct of the Sox players, but hate is a very, very strong word.
you are correct. but i just cant stomach those guys. i have a hate on for the nfl locking out the refs. i have had enough of the replacement refs.

I have a great level of respect for Beckett, circa 2007. Since then, he's made some babies, signed a new deal, and ceased to give a *****. That doesn't make him a bad guy, merely a bad guy to lead the rotation. He's probably a great guy to hang out with. However, I want the guy at the #1 spot to be a little OCD, who's only existence is defined by winning championships.

As far as Gonzo goes, he was fine in carefree San Diego, less so in the crucible of the AL East. He's just another guy that the Red Sox have coveted from afar (Lugo, Renteria, ect) that didn't work out.

no playoffs for the dodgers :rocker: puts a smile on my face. beckett and and agon what a colossal waste of money:D.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back