PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking @ the current roster by position...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the thuney pick. Think he can be a very good interior player at all 3 positions. But strictly super-emergency backup at t. Mason is going to be a stud imo. same with stork if he can stay healthy. since we're on the ol-people forget too quickly how solid cannon was at rt 2 years ago. Hes right now hands down the best backup t on the team, even at lt, where he looks out of position. OL depends on continuity- there was none last year. with solder and vollmer, both above -average at their positions, healthy, everything else falls into place. I think Pats fans will be shocked at how well the OL plays this year-and how much better our running game will be. Brady will have all day to to throw for the 1st time in years. Thats my bold prediction. And that means ring #5.
from your mouth to...well ya know!

Here is an interesting dilemma.

If the Ravens cut Keenan Reynolds do the Pats claim him?

If the gub'mint can allow Reynolds to play NFL ball while assigning another team's one and only Long Snapper to full-time duty on a ship, then that same gub'mint will surely re-assign Reynolds if he is ever claimed by that same team who just lost their Long Snapper.

In other words, the gub'mint is helping the Murderer-Worshippers and hurting the Patriots - on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes