PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking Past the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBrownFan1

Rookie
Reaction score
I know you should never look past an NFL opponent, but I'm finding it kind of difficult not to assume a 3-0 start going to Cincinatti next weekend. A few days ago I was feeling kind of guilty, but now I've come to terms with it...we're already 3-0!

Just hope the players have a better psyche than I do. :p

I know you should never look past an NFL opponent, but I'm finding it kind of difficult not to assume a 3-0 start going to Cincinatti next weekend. A few days ago I was feeling kind of guilty, but now I've come to terms with it...we're already 3-0!

Just hope the players have a better psyche than I do. :p

don't put the hex on us. we're 2--0, going up against a division rival. division rivals are dangerous. belichick's probably already called them the best team in the history of the NFL this week...

don't put the hex on us. we're 2--0, going up against a division rival. division rivals are dangerous. belichick's probably already called them the best team in the history of the NFL this week...

Yeah, no kidding. I wasn't even going to post the thread at all because I know if we lose now everyone will think it was my fault (they'd probably be right). I dunno, I guess I'm just so high on this team right now that I can't help it. We've won 3 of the past 6 championships and I've never thought the team was this good. :D

Okay, I'm going to try harder to focus on the Bills though.

yeah, can you ask the mods to close the thread before it jinxes us?? :mad:
:)

It doesn't matter whether we look past them, it only matters that the team doesn't look past them. For crying out loud, why are sports fans so superstitious? Think about it, there are millions of fans, between them they have almost every possible opinion and outlook, unless you're willing to argue that you're the only real, sentient being and everyone else is just a simulation, you can't get all bent out of shape about hexes and curses.

It doesn't matter whether we look past them, it only matters that the team doesn't look past them. For crying out loud, why are sports fans so superstitious? Think about it, there are millions of fans, between them they have almost every possible opinion and outlook, unless you're willing to argue that you're the only real, sentient being and everyone else is just a simulation, you can't get all bent out of shape about hexes and curses.

^^^^ obviously not a Red Sox fan

I'm in for 16-0 since I don't see a team on the schedule that should beat this Patriots team.

And I'm not so good that I can influence hexes and curses so all is good to go for that undefeated season. :rocker:

When was the last time the Pats looked past an opponent especially a division one? The Pats are as focused as they have ever been. I expect them to approach this game the same way they approached the Jets and Chargers.

Much like your Colts do, huh?

More idiocy from our resident village idiot.
WTF, the only idiot is the one who would bring up 16-0 after two weeks. I HATE it when Colt fan brings it up, it's silly. Worry about the Division, worry about HFA, and then stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes