PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking forward to the new Sports Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please educate me as to just how a guy like this gets hired?

I don't know what's worse - his iritating voice, his supremely grating personality or the utter coviction which which he expresses his ill-informed, convoluted and decidedly less than insightful point of view.

Geez. I just don't get it. Maybe he has incriminating pictures of a team official with a lingerie-clad goat on the State House lawn ...
Last night i hear Gresh saying that the Pats have to become more physical. I don't know what game he was watching but they seemed pretty phyisical to me. But thats typical of Gresh.

Anyways you got Gresh spot on, the only thing i would add is his baffonery. He sounds like hes in the High School locker room.

Last edited:
Just caught the end of Felger and Gasper...and they were talking about Watson and then Maroney. And there was Felger in teh background like a 4 year old snotty sumb kid saying "He stinks!! He stinks!" Really how juvenile!! Later he was saying how Maroney runs standing up more and was very critical..THOSE points were certainly good for discussion, but then he made a point that was basically it's more of the same. Huh?? More of the same? Was felger in a coma in 06 and 07?? Maroney has not run the same since then...so..more of the same as those two years..I HOPE SO!! felger..smug and like a 4 year old in one part and TOTALLY WRONG in the other. THAT is why I do not like MikeF!!

Additonally..as I did my driving this PM..I heard Fleger & Mazz cut callers off who were talking about the Sox...My step daughter, who is not a sports talk listener said to me that they were rude and asked why were they doing that. I had no answer to why.
Later in the PM..they were talking about preseason stats and Felger made a point about Ventrone leading in receptions last year and how it meant nada. Mazz actually made a good point in saying that Edelman got his yards against the one D...but then showed why he's a baseball guy as he basically said the second half meant nothing...and he slept through it. A baseball guy..and NOT ONE who will ever know much about football. I think a great deal can ne learned about players from the second half..QUITE a lot if one has an interest..not TonyMAZZ baseball A****. More an annoyance than anything major..but still more of the same.

Last night i hear Gresh saying that the Pats have to become more physical. I don't know what game he was watching but they seemed prety phyisical to me. Bit thats typical of Gresh.

Anyways you got Gresh spot on, the only thing i would add is his bafoonery. He sounds like hes in the High School locker room.

Never figured out how Gresh has made it in this business.. whiny voice, little to say, lack of strong content.. hysterical.

Never figured out how Gresh has made it in this business.. whiny voice, little to say, lack of strong content.. hysterical.
I hae know idea, all i can say is some people have it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back