PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for Video Clip of Hobbs/Wayne PI Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_Nasty

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
In a fit of drunken despair, I deleted the game from my TiVo.

Now I can't go back and look at this play over again -- anybody know where I could find a video clip of it?

I vowed to never watch the game again and did the same thing... I am more interested in the non call against Caldwell and the 3rd and 7 in the 4th quarter.

I have seen enough of the Hobbs to think that there was no contact but he was so hoplessly out of position that in real time speed it did look like a foul. The non call in the end zone is really starting to agitate me.

I vowed to never watch the game again and did the same thing... I am more interested in the non call against Caldwell and the 3rd and 7 in the 4th quarter.

I have seen enough of the Hobbs to think that there was no contact but he was so hoplessly out of position that in real time speed it did look like a foul. The non call in the end zone is really starting to agitate me.

Yeah, the Caldwell no-call bothered me more. If they're calling it tight enough to make the call on Hobbs (and that precedent was established in the 3rd quarter) then they absolutely needed to call the blatant PI on Caldwell. Yet it went uncalled. When we had to settle for a FG, I had a bad feeling.

I have the video and have put the replays of those two particular plays in a vob file.

The vob file is 43meg. If you have a way for to send it I will.

One word of warning, you will vomit after seeing both plays.

1. Hobbs doesn't make contact on the play. He is close to him, but no contact is made till after ball hits Hobbs in the back.

2. Caldwell is raped! What's worse is that the DB is looking at Brady, Brady throws the ball, then the DB goes straight to take down Caldwell. It was worse then I remembered it.

Again, if anyone has a way I will send it to them.

But the Pats just had the ball and had to get one firts down and didn't.

But it does bother me that the game was not called equally for both teams.

If you are going to call the game one way or another, fine.

But be phucking fair about it.

Atleast in 2003 the game was called the same for both teams.

This video proves there was nothing fair about it!

Last edited:
I see some have downloaded it.

Where you able to view it?

Another check for the column of "Pass Interference Should be Reviewable" as this all star crew couldn't get a blatently obvious one correct.

Another check for the column of "Pass Interference Should be Reviewable" as this all star crew couldn't get a blatently obvious one correct.

If you look at the one on Caldwell, you see the Colt defender immediately looks back at the ref like he is expecting the call.

It just infuriates me that they would call it different for each team.

If you are going to call it one way or the other, fine.

BUT JUST CALL IT THE SAME WAY FOR BOTH TEAMS!

But here you have a case of

1.The refs calling PI on Hobbs for standing to close to Wayne,

2. Colt defensive back allowed to TACKLE a Patriot receiver LONG before the ball ever gets there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back