PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for a picture from todays pregame ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot_dynasty

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am hoping somebody that attended the game took a picture of the large flag that was on the field during the pregame ceremony. I was one of the Air Force members on the field and would greatly appreciate a copy of the pic...if there is one out there. Thanks for your time.

Happy Veteran's Day!!!

Mike

Check out my My Albums tomorrow Downloading them now!

I checked looked at the photos and they came out great, the ceremony yesterday was unexpected and was emotional for many in the area I was seated. Several friends and family of some of the soldiers were close by.

BTW: I realized when I saw your pic that I was behind you both leaving the stadium if I knew then you were a board member would have said Hi, but now I know for next time.

I checked looked at the photos and they came out great, the ceremony yesterday was unexpected and was emotional for many in the area I was seated. Several friends and family of some of the soldiers were close by.

BTW: I realized when I saw your pic that I was behind you both leaving the stadium if I knew then you were a board member would have said Hi, but now I know for next time.
Think that wasn't me!
I am having trouble downloading pics, but I took alot of pics of fans in their gameday garb, just got to get them on

Thanks! The picture in your profile has me cut out (top right corner of the flag), but it will make a few of my Air Force friends pictured very happy!

Mike

Patriot_dynasty I just tried to add the rest, and I just can't get them to download to this site. tried off and on all day, You can contact me if you want more

Hey all,

I am hoping somebody that attended the game took a picture of the large flag that was on the field during the pregame ceremony. I was one of the Air Force members on the field and would greatly appreciate a copy of the pic...if there is one out there. Thanks for your time.

Happy Veteran's Day!!!

Mike

thank you for your service!....happy vets day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back