PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for a live stream - in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

2_LAW_4

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm in Sydney for the pats/phins game and I after an exhausting search through the local bars to see if anyone would be showing the game, I am stuck watching the game on my laptop.

I'm not really good at finding live stream websites, nor do I want to sign up and pay to join a site to watch the game.

So if there's anyone out there reading this that can provide a link to a live stream of the game, it would be greatly appreciated on my end.

Regards,
Gary

Hi all
I'm in Sydney for the pats/phins game and I after an exhausting search through the local bars to see if anyone would be showing the game, I am stuck watching the game on my laptop.

I'm not really good at finding live stream websites, nor do I want to sign up and pay to join a site to watch the game.

So if there's anyone out there reading this that can provide a link to a live stream of the game, it would be greatly appreciated on my end.

Regards,
Gary

Hi, Gary! Check your PM box.

If you mean Sydney Australia it's live on Free to Air TV on Channel One HD at 5.00 am monday morning syd time and it's being repeated in full on the same channel 8.30 am Wednesday morning.

Have her drink more water.

Last edited:
There's a bar at the end of Chinatown on the left as you're leaving the area that's got the satellite...dyam, I can't remember the name of the place but it's pretty easy to find....I had the same problem when I first landed in Sydney...there's a Planet Hollywood in King's Cross that has a feed too....of course it's been ten years since I've been there,so this could all be changed, but the bar in downtown Sydney is walking distance form just about anywhere.

edit:..not Planet Hollywood, it was a Hard Rock Cafe...both of them are gone....Scruffy Murphy's is open 24/7 and might have a feed...the game is at five a.m....if you have a laptop you can get an NFL Gamepass and stream the game

Last edited:
If you mean Sydney Australia it's live on Free to Air TV on Channel One HD at 5.00 am monday morning syd time and it's being repeated in full on the same channel 8.30 am Wednesday morning.

Yeah that. When I was in Sydney a few months back I was able to watch the Pats Bills game on local tv. You're actually more fortunate than I was because it was 3am then instead of 5am due to neither location changing for daylight savings/standard time yet. Australia was the best country I've visited for the NFL, FWIW. They showed 4 games on my hotel tv, a 1pm, 4pm, Sunday Night, and Monday Night.

I've been stuck here in NW Europe for some time already, and much to my great delight I can get NFL Game Pass for free here. Straight from nfl.com

I suppose Australia doesn't have that?

Omg it is on live tv here! I guess I can watch it in my hotel room in peace!

I wasn't going to even bother checking the local tv channels because while I was away in Whitsunday last weekend they didn't even bother showing nfl highlights. I was losing hope.

Thanks again everyone.

You get the game in Sydney, but I don't here in Iowa? This sucks!

You get the game in Sydney, but I don't here in Iowa? This sucks!

So it's really not Heaven - it's Iowa!

Always wanted to say (post) that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes