PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking ahead, who would you want in the AFCCG? Ravens or Steelers?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Ravens or Steelers in AFCCG, who would you perfer?

• Steelers

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • Ravens

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you even be worried about that. We have a huge game on Sunday and that's all I can think about.

Can we please ban this thread? I agree, it's a karmic felony. Jets are a serious threat.
Wow, I didn't know the Jets as currently constituted scared so many people. All that anxiety can't be good. I'm very relaxed, last time I was this relaxed for a big game was when we played the Giants in the SB.:D But I'm smart enough to figure out that game has nothing to do with this game, and that outcome has nothing to do with how I felt at the time.

How about we Ban people who think they are part of the team somehow and can't look ahead.:rocker:

Ravens offense is more of a threat than the steelers

Hopefully this thread will not be bumped by a Jets fan on Monday.

Hopefully this thread will not be bumped by a Jets fan on Monday.
LMAO.

but if it is, then so be it, but I give that a less than 3% chance.

I really dont care to be honest I figure both teams will beat up on each other saturday pretty bad.

But if I have to choose, I'll take the ravens so we can shut Suggs up once and for all

Karma doesn't really exist, it's just something used to control the masses.

And you don't really think, a thread or your commenting on a thread has any real effect on the outcome do you?

This whole one game at a time thing from a fans perspective is just rediculous. From a Team perspective it's just genius.

You obviously don't understand quantum entanglement. We are tied to the team, what we do has drastic consequences on everything that happens to the Patriots. What may look to the uninformed eye like primitive superstitions is merely sensitivity to the most advanced karmic quantum connections that tie all Pats fans together.

LMAO.

but if it is, then so be it, but I give that a less than 3% chance.

So you think the Pats have a 97%+ chance to win?

I don't know why the Jets would even bother to show up with those odds :rolleyes:

Come on dude,give the Jets credit for having a decent season and winning close games that could have gone either way,they ARE a very dangerous opponent.

We all want to see another 45-3 drubbing in this game but I can come close to guaranteeing that this game will come down to 4th quarter heroics by one of these teams to win it and move on to the AFCCG

I would rather see the steelers, but IMO its a catch 22.....either of the two will give us a tough game, mostly because they both hate us.....Although we did go into pittsburgh this year and that game wasn't that close if i remember correctly, and baltimore almost beat us, granted it was very early in the season.

Something just feels complete about beating the Steelers in the AFCC game.

Something just feels complete about beating the Steelers in the AFCC game.

Looking at it another way - if we did lose (the unthinkable) - I would rather it be against the Steelers than the Ravens. I hate the Ravens (Suggs) more than the Steelers. In terms of competition - I think we have been money against the Steelers in the big spot.

Re: Who do you want to win between Baltimore & Pittsburgh

the karma angle disappears if a moderator changes the thread title to: Who do you want to win between Baltimore & Pittsburgh?

It's a reasonable question and we will be watching long before the Pats-Jets game takes place.

Me, I'd prefer the Steelers advance, since if we happen to defeat the Jets then there seems to be a mental advantage for Pats over Steelers in the playoffs. Perhaps BB has a good understanding of the tactics the HOF-worthy coordinator **** Lebeau uses so well against other teams and Bill always has a counter to those tactics.

Last edited:
I would rather beat the Ravens. I know the Pats already got a measure of revenge by beating Baltimore earlier this season, but it would be really satisfying to beat them in the AFC Championship game a year after the supposed downfall of the Pats. We've already beaten Pittsburgh so many times in the playoffs (and handily during the regular season) that there's not really anything interesting about doing it other than making Steelers fans even more angry with us than they already are.

My opinion but i think the steelers will beat the ravens.I just hope we do the same and beat the jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes