Looking ahead to the Jests game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
because I'm not a player, so I'm allowed to do that. :p

I think there is a better than average chance thet the Jets will be coming in to Foxboro riding a 2 game losing streak. They are playing at Baltimore Sunday night, and so far this year the Ravens have been pretty good so far this year. It sure would be sweet to get a chance to knock them under .500

I'm not overlooking the Raiders by any means, I'm just psyched for the Jets game.

1) If a team is good enough for you to fear and hate, then you better not call them the Jests. (sounds silly)

2) If you wish to start a thread, you should minimally re-read what you have written in your "lead" text.

I think there is a better than average chance thet the Jets will be coming in to Foxboro riding a 2 game losing streak. They are playing at Baltimore Sunday night, and so far this year the Ravens have been pretty good so far this year. It sure would be sweet to get a chance to knock them under .500

I'm not overlooking the Raiders by any means, I'm just psyched for the Jets game.

I agree.

The Jets will lose at Baltimore. Sanchez really svcks.

1) If a team is good enough for you to fear and hate, then you better not call them the Jests. (sounds silly)

Good point, although I doubt anyone here actually fears them. But New Jersey Green Beans does sound much, much better.

Yes you are.

Right here in this forum for this week. We will have plenty of Jets threads next week on the main forum and you can be the first one to start one after 7:30 PM on Sunday.

Patriots next 5 weeks

4 Oct 02 NE @ OAK O.co Coliseum 4:15 PM Tickets CBS 716 113 (NE)
86 (OAK)
5 Oct 09 NYJ @ NE Gillette Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets CBS 714

6 Oct 16 DAL @ NE Gillette Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets FOX 713

7 Bye
8 Oct 30 NE @ PIT Heinz Field 4:15 PM Tickets CBS 712

Jets next 5 weeks

4 Oct 02 NYJ @ BAL M&T Bank Stadium 8:20 PM Tickets NBC 93 (NYJ)
92 (BAL) Radio
5 Oct 09 NYJ @ NE Gillette Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets CBS 714

6 Oct 17 MIA @ NYJ MetLife Stadium 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN

7 Oct 23 SD @ NYJ MetLife Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS 705

8 Bye

We both have decently tough routes coming up in the next 4-5 weeks. (Bye included). Hopefully we can stay afloat throughout this stretch. With our defense tanking right now, it's going to be tough.

2) If you wish to start a thread, you should minimally re-read what you have written in your "lead" text.

1.) they don't scare me. They could easily be 1 - 2 right now.

2.) Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to consult you next time. :rolleyes:

In spite of Ryan's bragging, blah blah blah.... The Jets are an average team now, their best shot was last year. Their runnng game has taken a step back and their passing game hasnt stepped up. Whats worse for them is that their D was greatly complimented by their physical running game which isnt there any more. I can see Rex's goodbye speech in a few years already... "Sorry we didn't deliver, we made a good run at it and we truly believed in our hearts, blah blah blah".

jets will be 2-2 going into the game, 2-3 coming out of it.

Jets could easily be 1-4. I thought that Pats D was pathetic but Jets just got run over.

If they ever start calling the constant holding on Revis they might never win another game. Because the Sanchize ain't carrying anything on his back.

In short, the Jets suck.

Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes