PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking ahead: Tebowmania - how the hell do we beat it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most teams in the NFL would kill to have the kind of "complete disaster" that leads to a 5-1 record under whomever is at QB.

Yea, but not so much to have a QB who probably can't sustain success over the long-term. Denver's ownership needed to give the natives a quick fix when they drafted Tebow. Maybe they thought McDaniels (if anyone) could fix the kid's mechanics and teach him to be an effective passer. So far Tebow's mechanics haven't changed one iota since college.

Once opposing teams figure out how to stop that offense (well actually they already have, but for last minute miracles), will Tebow then be able to adjust and become an effective passer? He may have the "it" factor, but you also have to be able to throw a decent ball to be a successful QB--there's just no getting around that.

Thats the thing.............THE BRONCOS COULD BEAT THE PATS!!!

Did anyone think kyle orton could beat the pats a few years ago?:rolleyes:

Ways the broncos will win
1-The broncos have always been the only team bill and brady can't seem to beat no matter whose coaching or playing

2-THE patriots have never played well in mile high...I can't decide if its the air or field lol

3-The broncos have one of the top 5 best pass rushers and defense in the league.

4 The broncos could easily keep the pats offense of the field with crazy running game.

5Last but not least ..............INJURIES

Don't be shocked if the pats lose this game

Yea, but not so much to have a QB who probably can't sustain success over the long-term. Denver's ownership needed to give the natives a quick fix when they drafted Tebow. Maybe they thought McDaniels (if anyone) could fix the kid's mechanics and teach him to be an effective passer. So far Tebow's mechanics haven't changed one iota since college.

Once opposing teams figure out how to stop that offense (well actually they already have, but for last minute miracles), will Tebow then be able to adjust and become an effective passer? He may have the "it" factor, but you also have to be able to throw a decent ball to be a successful QB--there's just no getting around that.

tebow doesn't have anyone to throw to. Mark sanchez proves how much a horrible qb can benefit from having great playmakers to throw to.

Last edited:

1.) He's "sustained" it for a 5-1 record.

2.) Complaints about his throwing are wildly overblown. He showed that he could throw last season. Is he a polished passer? No. Is he better than what Fox and Elway are allowing him to be by trading away his best WR and forcing him into a very limited offense (yes, even for him) for most of the game? Significantly.

3.) If defenses had figured it out, the Broncos wouldn't be 5-1 under Tebow this season.

Last edited:
1.) He's "sustained" it for a 5-1 record.

2.) Complaints about his throwing are wildly overblown. He showed that he could throw last season. Is he a polished passer? No. Is he better than what Fox and Elway are allowing him to be by trading away his best WR and forcing him into a very limited offense (yes, even for him) for most of the game? Significantly.

3.) If defenses had figured it out, the Broncos wouldn't be 5-1 under Tebow this season.

Exactly, Tebow is the perfect QB to lead a great defense to the superbowl. People have been brainwashed by TB12's greatness by thinking every qb should make mediocre wideouts better. Give tebow brandon marshall and watch his stats go up .

Last edited:
If BB made a sign for this, I believe it would say, "Don't believe the Hype."

Exactly, Tebow is the perfect QB to lead a great defense to the superbowl. People have been brainwashed by TB12's greatness by thinking every qb should make mediocre wideouts better. Give tebow brandon marshall and watch his stats go up .

I don't know about that, and I think the Broncos will probably get smoked by the Patriots because I think their style of play won't allow them to keep Pace with Brady & company. I just think people have been unfair to the kid.

Thats the thing.............THE BRONCOS COULD BEAT THE PATS!!!

Did anyone think kyle orton could beat the pats a few years ago?:rolleyes:

Ways the broncos will win
1-The broncos have always been the only team bill and brady can't seem to beat no matter whose coaching or playing

We demolished them with Matt Cassell under center.

2-THE patriots have never played well in mile high...I can't decide if its the air or field lol

You don't remember the "intentional safety" game?

New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos - Recap - November 03, 2003 - ESPN

3-The broncos have one of the top 5 best pass rushers and defense in the league.

They are 20th in total defense and 23rd in scoring defense.

4 The broncos could easily keep the pats offense of the field with crazy running game.

Then they will never close the gap.

Don't be shocked if the pats lose this game

I'd be more than shocked, I'd be disgusted.

Last edited:
I said brady has played funny at mile high and that game neither had brady or was at mile high..

But the "intentional safety" game was at Mile High and Brady was the QB.

Code:
	  C/ATT         YDS	AVG	TD	INT	NFL RATING
Brady	   20/35	350    10.0      3	1	108.0

I don't know about that, and I think the Broncos will probably get smoked by the Patriots because I think their style of play won't allow them to keep Pace with Brady & company. I just think people have been unfair to the kid.

I think the Pats match up well with Denver. The Pats are a disciplined defense. Tebow will be contained and will have issues running on the outside. It's doubtful Denver will become a passing offense when the Pats come to town. It will be a hyped up game by the media. Looking forward to it.

The best way to stop Tebow is to rush a linebacker or a defensive back on every play and smack him in the ****. Remember the Marshall Faulk strategy in the 2002 Super Bowl? Do that. No matter what. Hit the guy. On every play.

The Jets were morons by playing multiple nose tackles inviting Tebow to run outside. Just send a DB or LB on every play to hit him whether he runs, hands off, passes or kneels down to pray.

Who's the guy with the bad thumb? Fletcher? Just wrap his hand into a big ol' club and send him to hit Tebow. On. Every. Play.

Tebow will start throwing it out of the stretch. JD Drew might strike out a few times and the DBs will get some picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes