PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lookin for a T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone know anyone in one of those countries they ship the loser's T-Shirts off to? I want to get me a Jets AFC Championship T-Shirt.

bahahahahahaahahaa

0124-jets-championship-ex-credit.jpg

Apparently they've pulled all the "AFC Champions" apparel, but you can still get a t-shirt (below) commemorating their last game from the Jets pro shop.

Jets Shop

03-991-T.jpg

Would love a T-shirt with "42 years and counting" on it.

Good thing we never heard this joke about our SB42 champs shirts :rolleyes:

I will hold out for the matching hats and T's commemorating back-to-back (2009 & 2010) AFCCG appearances :D

EZ76

Last edited:
From TMZ, you can find them in any one of these countries:

NY Jets Championship Gear -- HUGE in Zambia | TMZ.com

Evidently, the Jets are going to be pretty popular in Zambia, Romania, Armenia, or Nicaragua. Last year, they picked up a lot of fans in Haiti.

P.S. Reportedly, one XXXL t-shirt was missing from this year's shipment.

I am kinda surprised none have ever worked there way back to the US and went on ebay.

Imagine some relief worker sees a kid wearing one. Buys it off the kids for two new shirts and bag of rice.

Comes home posts it on ebay, with a picture of the original owner wearing it some 3rd world slum and the story about how he bought it and what he did on mission and says that all of the money raised will be sent back to donated to buy books for the school in that slum.

While some shirts would fetch more than others I bet the Patriots 19-0 could fetch a couple grand to hang in some NYC sports bar.

While some shirts would fetch more than others I bet the Patriots 19-0 could fetch a couple grand to hang in some NYC sports bar.

They could hang it up there next to the one that says: "New York Yankees--2004 American League Champions."

I got 19-0 and custom made perfection shirts for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes