PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Look at the threads on the first page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
every single one is about "spygate" and I know I'm not alone in getting sick of it. Is it possible that we could have a moratorium on "spygate" threads after Specter has his publicity conference tomorrow? Or at least merge them all into one thread and start talking about the Pats, the draft picks, FAs and the 2008 season again? I know this stuff sucks and we are obviously gonna talk about it but I think most people here think it's not the huge deal the media made it out to be, so let's treat it like the side issue that it is. It's over, let's move on.

every single one is about "spygate" and I know I'm not alone in getting sick of it. Is it possible that we could have a moratorium on "spygate" threads after Specter has his publicity conference tomorrow? Or at least merge them all into one thread and start talking about the Pats, the draft picks, FAs and the 2008 season again? I know this stuff sucks and we are obviously gonna talk about it but I think most people here think it's not the huge deal the media made it out to be, so let's treat it like the side issue that it is. It's over, let's move on.

That's a good idea Wildo. We have a forum for the draft, visitors and new members, why not a temporary forum for spygate? This story is HUGE. It's not going away. Everyday there is a new report to debate.

Dont you think we want to move on?? But the drive by media wont let it die...

Well, it was Spygate II day and there is nothing else going on so . . . what do you expect ? It'll die down soon enough, thankfully, but it's not like the draft is next week or anything.

Dont you think we want to move on?? But the drive by media wont let it die...

Don't you think we're letting them win by discussing it so much, watching and critiquing every pundit, posting countless articles etc.? It's not like they care whether the gossip that gives them their ratings is positive or negative, it's still ratings.

Well, it was Spygate II day and there is nothing else going on so . . . what do you expect ? It'll die down soon enough, thankfully, but it's not like the draft is next week or anything.

I agree. The day of the draft, there was nothing but draft threads. Day of minicamp, almost all the threads are about minicamp. Today the only thing happening is spygate/camaragate/cheerleadergate/ticketgate etc so the threads are about that. This is totally different then when many of the threads were about spygate two days before the Superbowl.

By Friday most of the -gate threads should be gone, just let them run their natural course.

Don't you think we're letting them win by discussing it so much, watching and critiquing every pundit, posting countless articles etc.? It's not like they care whether the gossip that gives them their ratings is positive or negative, it's still ratings.

The only thing I want is to defend my team against the likes of Espn , peter king, and the ny rags... I think by standing up for our team, is important.. Im proud of our championships, Im proud of our coach , and proud of our team.. The shelerth's , Carters, and kings of the world cant take it away...

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a sub-forum (just like "Draft Talk")?

For those that do want to read and respond, merging in to one thread would be unreadable.

I do agree that this page should be focused on football - mods, any chance we can make cameragate it's own separate thread?

How about a page for the lame-ass newbies and retreads you have ruined this site over the last 18 months? Can we have a special site for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back