PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Look at the positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobs My Uncle

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We are obviously undermanned on the personnel front this year, which will cost us a very early exit from the playoffs, but we have tons of draft picks to throw a dart at the next 2 seasons. :rolleyes:

Yea just like our great draft picks we did.

The only bright side is that it was over early and we can all do something more productive today than sitting in front if the television.

The only bright side is that it was over early and we can all do something more productive today than sitting in front if the television.

Having no hope does somehow make it easier to deal with. Oh well, I'll just relax and watch the last half of the season.

Having no hope does somehow make it easier to deal with. Oh well, I'll just relax and watch the last half of the season.

You know I want to do that also, but I just rented Inglorious Basterds. I think watching some Nazees getting scalped will make me feel better.

The real winner in this is the internet. Because without the internet, savvy fans wouldn't have already been concern for this game seeing as the top three defensive teams statistically for the regular season were the Jets, Green Bay and Baltimore. Last season, they were Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Philadelphia. All of them made it to the final four of the playoffs. So again, I'm not surprised... Ray Lewis and company had a big chip on their shoulders toward Brady among other things. What did surprise me was the Patriots debacle this early in the game. All that happening with it only being the first quarter. Wow.

Defense wins in the playoffs more times than not.

Positives? The only positives that might come from this game is a change of philosophy.

Maybe two early offseasons might wake our coach the F up and build a defense that can rush the passer, or maybe he can FINALLY address the OL that has been an issue for some time.

This coach is too stubborn to change. They won't even pay their best defensive player and they have a bad defense. Wow, what a disgrace.

Didn't look like the best player when he easily got pushed out the way on the first play from scrimmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes