PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Look At Me!! Look At Me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just surpassed 1,000 posts. Oh that's right, nobody will care. Carry on. :rocker:

huskeralk said:
I just surpassed 1,000 posts. Oh that's right, nobody will care. Carry on. :rocker:

:rocker:

:eat3:

:eat1:

GREAT!!!!! congrats!

Where's NEM? I thought this was his responsibility? He's asleep at the switch!!! Come to think of it I haven't seen him posting here in quite sometime?

Does anyone know if the old geezer's ok? Alzheimer's been clearly setting in for awhile but I don't wish the guy any ill health.

;)

Anyways, congrats!!

cool!

I was happy to hit 100 and no longer be "junior member".....

JoeSixPat said:
Where's NEM? I thought this was his responsibility? He's asleep at the switch!!! Come to think of it I haven't seen him posting here in quite sometime?

Does anyone know if the old geezer's ok? Alzheimer's been clearly setting in for awhile but I don't wish the guy any ill health.

;)

Anyways, congrats!!

I know! I gave him 200 hints about my 2,000 posts...to no avail.

huskeralk said:

Congrats! Go (and please let me get this right) Nebraska! Now, only another 998 for your 2,000. You need to get less of a life.

1000 posts here, or at a Jets board somewhere?

:cool3:

(Just thought I'd beat your normal group of stalkers to it.)

JoeSixPat said:
;)
Anyways, congrats!!
He's alive and well, and pontificating on the political forum.

Congrats Huskeralk!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
1000 posts here, or at a Jets board somewhere?

:cool3:

(Just thought I'd beat your normal group of stalkers to it.)

You beat me to it! :D What's up with the bongos? Are you comparing Hank to Ricky Ricardo? I hope his wife won't want to be in the show!

Congrats Husker!

JoeSixPat said:

;)

Anyways, congrats!!

I was actually going to start a thread about him but I did a quick search of his posts. It revealed that he's still around but stuck in the political forum. I stay as far away from that place as possible.

JoeSixPat said:

;)

Anyways, congrats!!

NEM is busy...I hear he is the new Corrado Soprano.

huskeralk said:

Wow you're catching up to your post count on jetnation.com. A long way to go though. :D

Michael said:
Wow you're catching up to your post count on jetnation.com. A long way to go though. :D

I'll never surpass that post count here. You probably never looked at my post count at JI before I was banned. It was obscene and a little embarrassing actually.

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
I'll never surpass that post count here. You probably never looked at my post count at JI before I was banned. It was obscene and a little embarrassing actually.

It was around 10K, right??

NEM as Corrado Soprano.....hehehehehe!:p His looks are close, but can he sing Volare??

How many is that in dog years?

Congrats, husker!

Box_O_Rocks said:
How many is that in dog years?

Dogs are too stooopid to be able to count past one so who cares? :D
In dog or cat terms, it would be 7,000 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes