PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Longest post season pass in NFL history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Collins

Banned
Reaction score
Is it Jim Plunkett to Kenny King? Is it Johnny Unitas to John Mackey?
Is it Peyton Manning to Brandon Stokley ? Is it Trent Dilfer to Shannon Sharpe ?

Nope.......

Tom Brady to Champ Bailey 100 yards

Record for fewest SBs by a QB. Peyton Manning- 0

How about Peyton Manning to Ty Law?

How many times did that happen?

You can whine all day about thread topics. If you don't like what you read here, leave. :mad:

Tony Collins said:
Is it Jim Plunkett to Kenny King? Is it Johnny Unitas to John Mackey?
Is it Peyton Manning to Brandon Stokley ? Is it Trent Dilfer to Shannon Sharpe ?

Nope.......

Tom Brady to Champ Bailey 100 yards

Cool,

He can add that to his longest post season winning streak record, and record for most completions in a SB record!

And where do his multiple SB MVP awards rank him?

Isn't it just about time to redirect Tony's boundless (and mindless) energy to another area of the forum? The nothing but idiot trolls smacktalking forum? :confused:

AndyJohnson said:
Record for fewest SBs by a QB. Peyton Manning- 0

No, no, no.

What you meant to say is the record for most consecutive post season chokes!

For all the Manning apologists who say all he ever needed was a defense, last weekends 18 points is a record for the Colts offense under Manning for a playoff loss.

In his three previous losses, the Manning led Colts offense accounted for a whopping 17 points, all three games combined!

So apparently, it really isn't the defense, and really never has been!

Last edited:
So this dumb ass troll is still trolling along? I ask because I can't see what he/she/it is saying. Which is very good indeed.

Now, some may ask, why are you replying on a troll thread when you have made the troll 'dead to you"?

Answer is: That's the wrong question. The right question is: What is this POS doing still trolling on our board using the name of an ex-Patriot player?

Actually the NFL just announced that...

Samuel did not interfere, they awarded a touchback, and Brady's pass to Branch that lead to Vinatieri's missed field goal was ruled a non-play.

Good luck against Pittsburgh.

Tony Collins said:
Samuel did not interfere, they awarded a touchback, and Brady's pass to Branch that lead to Vinatieri's missed field goal was ruled a non-play.

Good luck against Pittsburgh.

You too! :D

Guess I'm just stuck here having to settle with watching one of my SB DVD's.

You could always watch????

Hope Floats???

Last edited:
sarge said:
No, no, no.

For all the Manning apologists who say all he ever needed was a defense, last weekends 18 points is a record for the Colts offense under Manning for a playoff loss.

In his three previous losses, the Manning led Colts offense accounted for a whopping 17 points, all three games combined!

QUOTE]
6 losses and 68 total points or 11.3 per game. You don't win too many post-season games only scoring 11 points and you can't blame the defense for that.....
Just my $0.02,

This 100 yard TD pass Brady to Bailey must have happened some other time because I seem to recall Bailey being run down by Ben Watson at the two yard line. That would only make it 98 and not a TD

It took five days to come up with and still it was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back