PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

long time reader, first time post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vataha1962

Rookie
Reaction score
As a recently retired navy guy I have been a Long time reader from afar, but never posted as I have just really enjoyed reading everyone's opinions and have admired your football knowledge. Especially sitting in the middle of every ocean imaginable. Miguel your CAP info is fantastic (you are the man), NEM you know football, but some think you're crazy, I think it's just passion. PATS60, Dabruinz, belichickfan, FBN, and all the others who I can't think of at the moment I thank you for the info you have provided and look forward to your opinions in the future. I appreciate the sanity check given by a few of you to just relax and trust in BB and SP. They know what they are doing. I love the PATS and fly my flag proud down here in VA....just wanted to introduce myself. Take care and keep the faith and Go PATS!

Bravo Zulu!

NEM said:
Actually, i passed "crazy" a long time ago. Now I am mentally incompetent. :D
I believe you meant incontinent. :snob:

Last edited:
Vataha1962 said:
As a recently retired navy guy I have been a Long time reader from afar, but never posted as I have just really enjoyed reading everyone's opinions and have admired your football knowledge. Especially sitting in the middle of every ocean imaginable. Miguel your CAP info is fantastic (you are the man), NEM you know football, but some think you're crazy, I think it's just passion. PATS60, Dabruinz, belichickfan, FBN, and all the others who I can't think of at the moment I thank you for the info you have provided and look forward to your opinions in the future. I appreciate the sanity check given by a few of you to just relax and trust in BB and SP. They know what they are doing. I love the PATS and fly my flag proud down here in VA....just wanted to introduce myself. Take care and keep the faith and Go PATS!

*weeping* Being in the Navy I would think you would have given a special call out to the Belichick ladies in your open.......;)

Welcome aboard!

it's all good NEM....we all love the pats, no more, no less. Them and this board have been my sanity check over the past few years. Crazy and mentally incompetent are all relative terms. We used to say, "Hold on to your white hat, it's gonna be a bumpy ride" which I attribute to the Free Agency period. Followed by "fair winds and following seas" which I attribute to Dec-Feb football in NE....thanks again

Well

NEM said:
Actually, i passed "crazy" a long time ago. Now I am mentally incompetent. :D

Well at least you admit it! :D

Vataha1962 welcome to the board! I am sure you will be a great addition to all of the talk going on here!

Welcome , Randy the Rabbit. Glad to hear that you were able to get your Kool Aid when you were out on the pond.

you guys crack me up.....sorry for not listing all the all timers and Belichicks girls? Hang in there NEM, I know it doesn't bother you, it's all scar tissue at this point.....

Who the hell let this guy in? I thought there was some rule that said the new folks these days can only be either obnoxious, or members of the chicken-little handwringing club!?? ;)

Welcome aboard, 'bout time you broke your silence.

welcome aboard......

Vataha1962 said:

Welcome...........

As a fellow U.S. Navy retiree, I say welcome aboard!

Ahhh...Vataha...saw that name and I saw Randy streaking down the right sideline looking over his shoulder. If I remeber right he went on to a very successfull career in part due to his legion of admirers...sports agent??? Not sure, but Vataha was an average Joe looking guy with some gid'up in his step.

Thanks for the shout out. Please post...the more the merrier.

Sextant.gif

Welcome aboard!
Anchors away!
Beat Army!
I love your type of Oranges!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Who the hell let this guy in? I thought there was some rule that said the new folks these days can only be either obnoxious, or members of the chicken-little handwringing club!?? ;)

Welcome aboard, 'bout time you broke your silence.

I concur, but if he'd told you what he thought about the Pats while he was active, he'd have to kill you!

Welcome aboard, swabee!

(Sorry, I was born at Quantico)

LOVE YOUR NAME! I loved Randy way back when.

F.B.N. said:
Ahhh...Vataha...saw that name and I saw Randy streaking down the right sideline looking over his shoulder. If I remeber right he went on to a very successfull career in part due to his legion of admirers...sports agent??? Not sure, but Vataha was an average Joe looking guy with some gid'up in his step.

Thanks for the shout out. Please post...the more the merrier.

Sextant.gif

F.B.N., there were some teenie boopers (myself included) who thought Randy was pretty "cute."

Thanks Patty37, cubedoggy, the Gr8est, stcjones and others for the welcome. I was a huge Plunkett and Vataha fan growing up...they were quite the duo in college and with the Pats. His rookie season was outstanding.....I got to meet him, Plunkett and Smith at Sacred Heart in Weymouth back in the 70s. .....F.B.N. recalled it best....I think that team should/could of had a SB..

I`ts good to see someone new on board
You joined our board in its quiet time.
You should see us when it gets hot and heavy

Im familiar with the busy time. I just sit back and enjoy the show. It's certainly a cast of characters here, but it's all GOOD. I get tired of all the Redskin and Steeler fans down here in VA....cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back