Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done! :cool:

guess I better start buying lottery tickets so I can retire and start the
HankPoteatFanClub.com web site.:D

You're Kendall Gammon?

Johnny Mac said:
You're Kendall Gammon?

You mean there's someone else who knows? Who's Kendall Gammon?

patsgal66 said:
Hey Guys!!!!!
Longsnap.com mentioned my website...that is so cool...check it out..
http://www.longsnap.com/news_notes.htm
Later,
:rocker:

You don't mind if I give a good natured chuckle along with the congrats! :D

I mean if there is a longsnappers.com wouldn't they have to mention your site eventually?

Lonnie's got to be Elvis in that world.

If there's a holders.com featuring Ken Walter please don't tell me, though. Too many painful memories there.:eek:

Congratulations, PG66! It's a great site and you are a true fan. I was delighted to learn that "Lonie" is Leonidas -- a great name.

RayClay said:
You don't mind if I give a good natured chuckle along with the congrats! :D

I mean if there is a longsnappers.com wouldn't they have to mention your site eventually?

Lonnie's got to be Elvis in that world.

If there's a holders.com featuring Ken Walter please don't tell me, though. Too many painful memories there.:eek:

Damn Ray, that made my day. :D

Thanks!!!

Thanks Ray for the positive comment on my post lol....the reason i thought it was cool was because my site has only been up for two weeks...and i added a counter to it last night and I am at 1400 hits. Considering it was my very first website ever made, i am a little proud. And there are ALOT of people here who are "lonie who" people so that should answer your misconception. So SORRY!!!
Thanks guys for all the cool posts!!!
Jenn
GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Oh Ray,
Trust me I would never enflict pain on you if there were a site on Walters.....what a waste of a website that would be. Now a josh miller site!!!! That would be cool.
He was HORRIBLE....but Lonie would not appreciate me saying that so.....sorry Lonie!!!
Jenn

patsgal66 said:
Hey Guys!!!!!
Later,

That's great. Who are you? Where have you been until now? Long-time lurker, first-time poster?

And good work.

dryheat44 said:
That's great. Who are you? Where have you been until now? Long-time lurker, first-time poster?

And good work.

She's from the cheerleader contest.:singing:

patsgal66 said:
Hey Guys!!!!!
Later,

It is very cool - but am I really supposed to believe that Troy Brown and David Givens have "myspace" blogs (listed among your myspace friends)

Matt Cassell - maybe - but Troy and David? Someone's pulling your leg.

Hey, since you are such a big fan I was wondring if you ever saw the story that Patriots Football Weekly did on Paxton a couple of months ago? It was pretty good, you would probably enjoy it.

my website

Thanks for all the great compliments on my website....let's see if i can answer everyone in this post. I am new to this site. This was my first post. I worked at the stadium for awhile. Yes, I know the "My Space" pages for the players are fake. Tom's private one is run by his assistant whom I know, Earthwind does run his but he now plays for the Jets with CURTIS!!!! God I miss him. Tedy's is run by someone at the stadium...the rest...does it matter? LOL. Why did I do a site for Lonie? Well for those who read the "why Lonie" page, you know, but for those who didn't..i'll explain. I volunteer and mentor with the PYD. My mentee loved Lonie (who has made numerous appearances for the organization.) We worked on scrap books of him since she loved him so much. I decided to create a website with the scrapbooks to inspire other disabled kids to pursue sports. Lonie does incredible things for the community and disabled athletes.
I hope I answered everyone's questions...if you have anymore..lay them on me :)
Thanks
Jenn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back