Long range Buffalo Forecast

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSNUTme, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

#75 Jersey

I just checked the long range forecast for Buffalo. Right now the show it's suppose to be sunny with a high of 43. It's a night game now so it will be dark:eek:, and probably the temps will drop into the low 30's.

When I look at a mid to late November game up there the weather is always a factor. But no snow or wind in the forecast so the weather should not be a factor.:rocker:

2. nowayback

nowayback Third String But Playing on Special Teams

well it will be bad weather in boston all week too..so they will get practice in the same weather.

3. hambone1818

hambone1818 Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Let's hope that's the case. I saw, initially, that the game could be played in a rain/snow mix, with temps in the mid- to high-30's. I'm going to the game (RV with 11 other people) and can't wait, especially now that it's the Sunday Night game. But weather like that would makes things just a little less than spectacular (that is, of course, as long as the Pats win).

4. upstater1

upstater1 Pro Bowl Player

Long range forecasts for Buffalo are useless. Remember, we get lake effect up here. Last week the Southtowns got a foot of snow. I never saw a flake just 10 miles to the north. When it comes it's always unexpected.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

The long range Buffalo Forecast: PAIN.

6. strongside

strongside Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Long range forcast....Pain

7. in 12 we trust

in 12 we trust Practice Squad Player

#12 Jersey

Big Pats win forecast !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.