Welcome to PatsFans.com

Long Live The Queen

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

Between Gw Bush and this women they will drive every liberal "New Democrat" in America into raving crazy lunatics (like Gore/Dean) :singing:

These questions were put to Queen Ann:
    Q: Why is abortion sacrosanct to the left? Why have Democrats chosen this as their hill to die on? Why is evolution so important to liberals?

A: Because they basically want to depopulate the world of human beings, hence their love of abortion and their commitment to a belief system that does not distinguish men from lower beasts.

Q: Have you encountered anyone on the left who has read "Godless" carefully and was willing to debate its points with you? How'd it go? Have any critics addressed the content rationally? If so, what did you think? If not, do you find it amusing?

A: Only one: Michael Eric Dyson. The rest just want to talk about why my skirts are so short and why I'm "mean." It's almost as if my critics are avoiding the issues I write about in the book.

Q: Does Hillary Clinton have a good chance in 2008? What are her strengths and weaknesses? What did her reaction to your "Jersey girls" comments tell you about her as a potential candidate?

A: Good chance of what? Coming out of the closet? I'd say that's about even money.

Her strength is her first name; her weakness is her last.

Q: Any comments on ...

A: Joe Biden: See my remarks on Neil Kinnock.

David Gregory: The man with no principles, no credibility and no last name.

Kofi Annan: That guy? Isn't he on the ground fighting with Hezbollah?

Katie Couric: The affable Eva Braun of evening TV.

Tony Snow: Cool guy.

Tom DeLay: How does Tom "soon to be acquitted and re-elected" DeLay grab you?

Rush Limbaugh: First runner-up for Mount Rushmore.

Joe Wilson: You mean Valerie Plame's clueless hubby? Whatever happened to that moron?

Dan Rather: Reports of his contrition are greatly exaggerated.

Cynthia McKinney: One of the most intelligent Democrats in the country.

Q: Any other wild, hippie-esque practices we should know about?

A: You mean other than the fact that I live in a filthy van with a dog, a gentleman I refer to as "my old man" and our daughter "Diversity Seagull," and we make our living weaving hemp baskets? No, not really.

Q: How would your career be different if you looked like Molly Ivins?

A: I'd be a lot uglier.

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

2. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Maybe she could get everyones panties in a bunch if she made some effort to sound like she believes what she's saying. Tom "soon to be acquitted and re-elected" DeLay? Lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

A little monkey :rocker: "yup"

4. Mainefan

Mainefan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Harry, let me get this straight: You're quoting Ann Coulter almost as if she is insightful, intelligent and well-meaning? You're embarrassing yourself.

5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

Who cares! There are those on your side who have quoted Hunter S. Thompson for the same. Talk about lunacy, whoooo:bricks:

6. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I've quoted the late Hunter S. Thompson (a brilliant man), though I wouldn't say he was on my side - or anybody's. Besides, until you've read Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, you just don't know HST.

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,806 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

I am eating lunch...now, I am not so hungry. Good thing I wasn't

eating a TACO..I would have hurled. :rofl:

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

I'm quoting her because she drives the Neo Libs nuts, she is becoming more popular than the Pope.

Hunter Thompson, a sad sad man.
    When he was discovered with his brains all over the kitchen floor instead of notifying the authorities his "dip sh!t" liberal pals all poured white wine and stood around the body singing. (they all voted Gore/Kerry)

People that don't have the courage to face life kill themselves.

People that want to be pitied make believe they are killing themselves.

Thompson was either higher than a kite or he didn't have the courage to pay the fiddler, we all have our burdens most of us "carry them"

A Sad Man That Thompson, I wouldn't pay much attention to anything he said.

9. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He certainly had some demons he couldn't overcome (like Hemmingway), but you can't be a hypocrite and tell us not to listen to one sad man (HST) while listening to another (you). By the way (and this is really going to bother you), Hunter voted for Nader in 2000, though he regretted supporting him afterwords. Last but not least, Hunter is VERY far from a liberal, he was more of an anarchist/libertarian with a social justice bend, but he defied being catagorized. That's the end of me explaining HST to downright morons, I'd much rather some losers didn't get Hunter; he would not want the likes of you as his fans anyway.

10. Mainefan

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I don't know how Hunter Thompson's name got into this, but comparing him to Coulter is like comparing chocolate to horse manure.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

Like yourself, I am sure they already understand it.

I brought it , I was just showing how one person can think something is crap (HST) and others deal in reality(Coulter).

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  12. Mainefan

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Coulter deals in reality?

She wouldn't know reality if it tiptoed up to her and kissed her. What she deals with is called character assassination, defamation, denigration, detraction, vilification, spitefulness, ill will, malevolence, malice, maliciousness, malignancy, malignity, meanness, poisonousness, venomousness, viciousness, all for partisan purposes.

Let me put it another way: If, while walking, I discovered that I had some Ann Coulter stuck to the bottom of my shoe, I would seek a tetanus shot.

I could go on, but I imagine you get the idea.

13. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +515 / 49 / -7

#75 Jersey

Harry, you missed this one....

Q: The last time we spoke, you told me you're routinely misquoted by newspaper reporters. What are a couple of the more egregious examples? Why does this happen?

A: It happens so much, I don't even keep track of it anymore. The last one I remember was when I said "cutting the tax rate on capital gains seems to have increased tax receipts for fiscal 2006, just as supply-side economics predicted it would." It came out in the paper as, "I worship Adolf Hitler and share all of his goals, especially the 'final solution' to the 'Jewish problem.'"

I think that is the quotes that Pujo is speaking to. She is pretty funny and her books are completely documented and footnoted. And hard to refute, hence the liberal attacks.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

But of course he voted for Nader, he was the "Nader Type".

Morons are everywhere, we live in "Free America" some of us consider being called a Moron by someone we consider a Moron as a great honor.
    :bricks:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Coulter thinks Canada fought in Viet Nam...she's still researching it!:rofl: