PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Long drank the wrong koolaid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is somewhere in between Dr. Omalu and Dr. Joseph Maroon.... y'know? I doubt his time in the NFL is completely unrelated, but I doubt it's completely to blame as well.

...but Dayyyyyyyyyyyyummm.... Antifreeze?!?!? Ugh.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
The truth is somewhere in between Dr. Omalu and Dr. Joseph Maroon.... y'know? I doubt his time in the NFL is completely unrelated, but I doubt it's completely to blame as well.

The question I have is...

Prestone...or...Peak????

That is the question...

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
The question I have is...

Prestone...or...Peak????

That is the question...
I'll bet you're a barrel of laughs at family wakes.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Haven't the Steelers lost a lot of their former players lately? I remember reading about one player who lived in his car and it seems they have more trouble with losing veteran players in tragic manners.

Bill's Girl said:
Haven't the Steelers lost a lot of their former players lately? I remember reading about one player who lived in his car and it seems they have more trouble with losing veteran players in tragic manners.

I think it's the water. Whenever Cleveland flushes...

spacecrime said:
I'll bet you're a barrel of laughs at family wakes.

He puts the "fun" in "funeral"!

(... and now, the next time you go to a funeral, you won't be able to help but think of this line!)

Bill's Girl said:

Mike Webster lived in his car.

There was another who led police on a very long chase before driving right into a gas truck. They said he was all wacked out before that happened.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
Mike Webster lived in his car.

There was another who led police on a very long chase before driving right into a gas truck. They said he was all wacked out before that happened.

Thanks, Willle, I was not quite sure of the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes