PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lombardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts are he has won 3 SB's, taken this team to the top of the league and made it a consistent winner. Before BB we were not that good, he has a program and not all the moves he or Pioli make are right but more often then not they are and we win because of it. Now if you would rather focus on the negative, go ahead that's your choice but in terms of coaching and personnel decisions BB is at the top of the league consistently.
no ones argueing that, we as fans are saying our backup qb sucks, i ask you to give the facts to dispute that, im still waitng mr.bpf, mr. mo lewis tell why he doesnt suck what has he done that is positive in college or the pros other than working hard and being buds with brady, im waiting

no ones argueing that, we as fans are saying our backup qb sucks, i ask you to give the facts to dispute that, im still waitng mr.bpf, mr. mo lewis tell why he doesnt suck what has he done that is positive in college or the pros other than working hard and being buds with brady, im waiting
i guess your silence anwers my question, no further comments needed on this subject, cassel sucks

If you're so sure Cassel sucks by comparison to other #2's in the league, why don't YOU cite some stats to solidify YOUR argument?

If you're so sure Cassel sucks by comparison to other #2's in the league, why don't YOU cite some stats to solidify YOUR argument?
2 field goals in 17 tries is the only stat that is revelant to me

Am I the only one finding it ironic that we're trying to use stats to quantify a position that usually doesn't play? ;)

I get the idea, just thought it sounded funny.

Since when does anyone named Lombardi know anything about football?

I don't have to justify to you why he doesn't suck because I never stated he does or does not, I merely said he was the equal of Harrington and/or Simms at this point in his career and he has the advantage of knowing this offense. I also trust BB made the correct decision. You said he "sucks" so you need to prove it. Preseason stats don't do that because you need to take the entire body of evidence when rating a player. Also, I can't be on line all day long there buddy so it may take a while for me to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes