PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lombardi: The Pats played left handed against the Jags and will this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
we might have played vanilla 'schemes' but we were playing to win. I think the lack of wrinkles is probably because of health issues. We didn't have the personnel healthy and ready to execute our more complex stuff. And we definitely needed to get a few guys healthier.

Pats play to win every week. They will likely do the same against the dolphins, but I think health will be prioritized first. we might not see gronk out there much if at all.

Like that would work after one playoff game when the "Master Plan" is revealed for all to see

Exactly - what exactly can we be hiding? That Gronk is coming back? That Welker tries to sneak around and get open? That Arrington stinks most of the time at corner? Sheesh.

I did not interpret what Lombardi said this morning as the Patriots trying to hide anything, rather, that they didn't put in a game plan designed specifically for the Jaguars the way they might for for a big game like the Houston game.

I also thought Lombardi was full of crap. Clearly the game plan was either to let the Jags' pass rush beat up Brady, or, the Patriots' OL overlooked the Jaguars and just didn't bother to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back