Lombardi BS podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Back for week 2, it's a great one. Lombardi has some nice insight on last night's game, it's early in the podcast. Lombardi moving on from New England turned out great for us so far lol.

Lombardi thinks we shouldn't be talking about 16-0? F*ck that! 19-0 here we come baby!:D

Just listen, great stuff like last week.

Interesting when bill brought up Jamie, Lombardi said the Pats D is as good as Jamie wants them to be.

He's great!

I remember listening to Lombardi with Bill before he went to the browns(then the Pats), he was good. But he is a lot better now. You can tell he has picked up some stuff from Beli the way he talks about the game now. To me anyway.

Just listen, great stuff like last week.

Interesting when bill brought up Jamie, Lombardi said the Pats D is as good as Jamie wants them to be.

He plays like he did last night 13 more times then they are Top 5 easy.

Moss' smart's is big time underrated. Can't succeed here without being a brainiac.

I heard that and was waiting for the follow up question to that - "So who is there on the Pats now who is like Moss in that regard?

And fully expecting the answer "Martellus Bennett."

I didn't realize how much I missed listening to Mike talking about football. He's great.
Significant difference in knowledge between the host and the guest. One comes across as a fan, the other an industry professional.

Anything with Lombardi is outstanding. He was interviewed on a podcast 'Knowledge Project' where he looks into the management, culture and leadership aspects of the team building philosophy, really good stuff.

I am sooooo glad he's on weekly with Bill now. Makes it appointment listening.

I am using it as my reward for a Saturday trip to the gym, I listen to it during my workout (if you can call it that). Just listened to it, I wish the Lombardi part had been longer. Interesting that he saw the Houston result as mostly bad coaching by Houston. Also interesting that he was a little less impressed by Brissett's performance than many of us (calling him "a work in progress"), he focused mostly on the missed passes and the missed open receivers. I guess he doesn't grade on the curve for Brissett's being a rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes