PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will agree with you in that the threads/posts are getting hostile as game time approaches.

This is just one fans perspective, so take it for what it's worth; I could give two sh!ts about 16-0. My ONLY concern is HFA throughout the playoffs; if we win Sunday, it is all but guaranteed we will finish ahead of the Colts as we will be 13-0 and even if we lose 2 of 3 down the stretch (not likely considering the teams left to play, but it still is the NFL, any given Sunday, blah, blah, blah) we finish with the best record in the AFC.

WAY too many fans of other teams have a raging hardon over seeing us lose a game; ONE loss is not a big deal as far as I'm concerned.

Just my .02..............

I will agree with you in that the threads/posts are getting hostile as game time approaches.

This is just one fans perspective, so take it for what it's worth; I could give two sh!ts about 16-0. My ONLY concern is HFA throughout the playoffs; if we win Sunday, it is all but guaranteed we will finish ahead of the Colts as we will be 13-0 and even if we lose 2 of 3 down the stretch (not likely considering the teams left to play, but it still is the NFL, any given Sunday, blah, blah, blah) we finish with the best record in the AFC.

WAY too many fans of other teams have a raging hardon over seeing us lose a game; ONE loss is not a big deal as far as I'm concerned.

I think you know this game means a lot to us. We've been 15-1 before and lost to the Pats. No one having anything to do with the Steelers want to lose to them again. Ever if possible.

i could not agree more.all i care about is winning the SB
.besides the dolphins being the only team to go undefeated is all that mercury morris has left in his life .if he loses that he we lose what little brain he has left .

Willis McGahee made the entire Patriots run defense look silly. I can't wait till the Jags go to Foxboro in the divisonal playoff round, I really think the Jags can beat the Pats.

Come on Aqua, you really think that'll happen. Every time we've faced the Jagoffs, we've destroyed them. Remember McGinest and his 4.5 sacks. And that was a better Jagoffs team than this one.

Willis McGahee made the entire Patriots run defense look silly. I can't wait till the Jags go to Foxboro in the divisonal playoff round, I really think the Jags can beat the Pats.

Add one more stupid prediction to Aqua's long list of wrong calls, which of course he'll deny.

Junior is a sure fire first ballot HOF lock, end of story. If he didn't break his arm last year and played in the AFCCG, we win.

Oh, I thought he forgot he was wearing white on that play since he's played for a few different teams. He looked like he was a lead blocker. Job well done.

I guess all good things must come to an end.

Last edited:
It appears that anyone visiting this site in the VISITORS AREA must get on their knees for the Pats. I'm just not going to do that. I can remain objective. I can talk ball. I'm just not going to pretend the Pats are perfect. I'm not going to restrain from pointing out their flaws where they exist. I give credit where credit is due. On the flip side, Pats fans who choose to visit the VISITORS AREA seem to feel they have free license to make personal attacks. In addition, everyone has a fit if anyone expresses an anti-patriot opinion.

Part of the reason I am here is to learn. No one knows the pats better than their own fans. In anyone was secure with their team, they would be fine remaining objective as well. If you guys were smart, you woudl be picking my brain, because I know your opponent this week better than anyone in the national media. Be careful, you just might learn something too.

It appears that anyone visiting this site in the VISITORS AREA must get on their knees for the Pats. I'm just not going to do that. I can remain objective. I can talk ball. I'm just not going to pretend the Pats are perfect. I'm not going to restrain from pointing out their flaws where they exist. I give credit where credit is due. On the flip side, Pats fans who choose to visit the VISITORS AREA seem to feel they have free license to make personal attacks. In addition, everyone has a fit if anyone expresses an anti-patriot opinion.

Part of the reason I am here is to learn. No one knows the pats better than their own fans. In anyone was secure with their team, they would be fine remaining objective as well. If you guys were smart, you woudl be picking my brain, because I know your opponent this week better than anyone in the national media. Be careful, you just might learn something too.

Rightttt. We should pick your brain to get some inside info about the steelers! Then we can Belichick and let them know what some steeler queef told us online!

Last edited:
JCC, you're ok when you stick to football Xs & Os and statistics. But to have people believe you're here to learn is a stretch. Your very first post on this board really illustrates the fact that you're here to learn:

Billecheat is going down!
bricks.gif
cool01.gif

Way to kick off your maiden voyage on an opposing team's board. Let's get real. If you want to keep it to football, you seem ok. When you do the other stuff you've been doing all along, you get the same in response. As stated, I realize you're not a member of Mensa, but realize you've got some people here who are experts at detecting attempts at wool over eyes.

Way to kick off your maiden voyage on an opposing team's board. Let's get real. If you want to keep it to football, you seem ok. When you do the other stuff you've been doing all along, you get the same in response. As stated, I realize you're not a member of Mensa, but realize you've got some people here who are experts at detecting attempts at wool over eyes.

In retrospect, I may not have been putting my best foot forward. I didn't really give it much thought. I just threw something out there to get the juices flowing. I figured I'd get some people fired up, but I didn't anticipate personal insults. More so, the personal insults are just dumb. You feel like you are back in grade school when someone who never met you starts calling you gay, a douche bag, a nitwit, etc. If someone wants to "put me in my place", provide evidence my team is inferior. The name calling stuff is silly. Then, if you respond, you get warning from the MOD's with their homer hats on. In any event, just I'm all ball speak now. I will ignore all else.

In retrospect, I may not have been putting my best foot forward. I didn't really give it much thought. I just threw something out there to get the juices flowing. I figured I'd get some people fired up, but I didn't anticipate personal insults. More so, the personal insults are just dumb. You feel like you are back in grade school when someone who never met you starts calling you gay, a douche bag, a nitwit, etc. If someone wants to "put me in my place", provide evidence my team is inferior. The name calling stuff is silly. Then, if you respond, you get warning from the MOD's with their homer hats on. In any event, just I'm all ball speak now. I will ignore all else.
if its so bad here why dont leave ?

Because it's all about mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't matter.
you do mind or you wouldnt be crying like a baby :D whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just like hynes ward.btw i thought you said you were done with me lmao.poor jimmy the mods gave you a warning whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .go cry to mommy .if you want evidence your team is inferior look at the records dumb ass lol

Last edited:
you do mind or you wouldnt be crying like a baby :D whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just like hynes ward.btw i thought you said you were done with me lmao.poor jimmy the mods gave you a warning whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .go cry to mommy .

I honestly can't help smiling ear to ear. You are funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back