PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL Tomase really shouldn't tweet about football

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnTomase2014.jpg
Dan_shaughnessy.jpg

Tomasse and CHB could be fraternal cabbage patch twins.

How come the kids who never got picked always end up in the Boston sports media?

Seriously

John Tomase

CHB

Tanguay

Minihane

John Dennis

Ordway

Mike Adams

Callahan

Mazzarotti

Ordway again

Ben Volin

I don't believe there is two innings of kickball between all of them.

Next time someone invokes politics i'm bringing up the fact that Donald Trump wants to f.ck his daughter.

There, you've been warned.

i wouldnt mind banging his daughter.

Someone should make an app where you can just repeatedly punch him in the face with a cartoon fist....would that be wrong?

How come the kids who never got picked always end up in the Boston sports media?

Seriously

John Tomase

CHB

Tanguay

Minihane

John Dennis

Ordway

Mike Adams

Callahan

Mazzarotti

Ordway again

Ben Volin

I don't believe there is two innings of kickball between all of them.

Dennis is a pretty good golfer. I played in a charity tourney and he was in another foursome a few years back. Good swing. Heard he shot high 70s from the tips and then did shots in the clubhouse.

Callahan is also a pretty good athlete. In great shape. Plays hoops.

Mazz thinks hes good a hoop. He sucks ass.

Everyone else I agree with.

If you read the actual rulebook on air pressure in footballs, which amounts to a small fine, there is no possible way that a player could violate the rule without doctoring footballs after inspection and coming up with a "scheme." I am disappointed that Brady's team never brought up this argument, since the rule necessitates that there is some kind of foul play involved. Tomase is an idiot in so many ways.

Dennis is a pretty good golfer. I played in a charity tourney and he was in another foursome a few years back. Good swing. Heard he shot high 70s from the tips and then did shots in the clubhouse.

Callahan is also a pretty good athlete. In great shape. Plays hoops.

Mazz thinks hes good a hoop. He sucks ass.

Everyone else I agree with.
Callahan could be the modern day equivalent of Jim Thorpe. It wouldn't matter. God never put a bigger jackass on this planet.

Tomase should only Twitter about Twinkies. Stick with what you know.

**** this guy.

how does he have a job in boston?? weei should get rid of that d-bag
Why is he in Boston? He fits right in with the rest of them. It's gotta be the worst town for having a total lack of support from the media. It's mind boggling. But just makes a much stronger case of "us against the world". F em' all. We win.

How do they know who is who when they are having sex? That's got to be freaky.
One yells son, the other yells poppy!!. It just adds to the experience

Tomase rushes into the emergency room screaming to the nurse on duty... "I've got no ****! My **** is gone!"

E.R. doctor shows up and sez... "Relax, Mr. Tomase...you never had one.."

fDRkDZF.gif

I always think it's funny when people with no expertise on a subject act like they know something

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

>Jumbo alumnus myself, heart sinking...just where does one have to look for truth or facts? Not anywhere in broadcast media...ESPN=zero credibility, posting Tomase fantasy as fact and presenting Lisa Olson as female journalism pioneer/victim..."The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it" -Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes