PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL Tomase really shouldn't tweet about football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even now - after 8 years... I still get batshit angry and my blood starts to boil whenever I read his name. I don't know him, don't want to know him and while he might be the nicest guy in the world in private, I still blame him and will never be able to forgive him for his role in 2007. Not that he cares what I think. How some of you guys can follow him on twitter is beyond me. He is a traitor in the worst way. Even to this day all the haters and even many non-haters believe the crap he spewed.

Ask any neutral fan, not even a hater, if the pats taped the rams walkthrough. 90% would say yes even though its been proven we never did. And its all because of this poscoksmoker.

Last edited:
I'd like to get a facial autograph from Twomasses on my new piece of gear...

1116_n_a_l.jpg

Same old a-hole. the only thing the fat slob is qualified to speak on is the donuts he shovels into his mouth.

Everytime one of the media contrarians is quoted on this board, a cute little girls puppy dies..

If he did not get attention, would anyone care.. it is one of those tree falling in the forest things...

Is that why you were sent to Philly? Is that your purgatory?
I was sent out into the wilderness to aggravate my neighbors and show them what championship fans look like..... In the 30 years since I moved here, they have one, ONE, one championship, Phillies in '08. Compare that to 2 Celtics, '86 and '08, one Bruins, three Sox and 4 Patriots. That galls them the most since the Eagles have zero Lombardis......

I was sent out into the wilderness to aggravate my neighbors and show them what championship fans look like..... In the 30 years since I moved here, they have one, ONE, one championship, Phillies in '08. Compare that to 2 Celtics, '86 and '08, one Bruins, three Sox and 4 Patriots. That galls them the most since the Eagles have zero Lombardis......

Yeah we're spoiled. I was just kidding btw. I have good friends (almost family type friends) who live in Almost Philly (Camden). haha They are Jest fans.

Yeah we're spoiled. I was just kidding btw. I have good friends (almost family type friends) who live in Almost Philly (Camden). haha They are Jest fans.
I am a transplanted Bostonian who moved here for love..... My neighbors are Giants fans ( but not obnoxious and he did not rub it in either time), Steeler fans ( from Pittsburgh) and a Cowboy fan ( beats me- must be the Chris Christie Syndrome).. Not an Eagles fan in the bunch but we love to bust their chops any chance we get...as this is a football town......

o_O

Swing and a miss on the analogy. What a dope. And of course the CHB retweets it...

"Writing a fabricated, unsubstantiated article that ruins a team's reputation and possibly leads to its loss of a perfect season isn't the same as slanderous, negligent and incompetent journalism, etc."...wait a minute...IT IS!

I thought Tomass was flipping burgers at a McDonalds somewhere, but I guess he wasn't qualified for that.

really shouldn't get upset about what Lord HawHaw tweets.

I didn't even know that fat pile of **** was still employed. How has he survived living in Boston all these years? I'm rather disappointed in all of you.

I didn't even know that fat pile of **** was still employed. How has he survived living in Boston all these years? I'm rather disappointed in all of you.
He's beginning as the new sports editor at the Miami Herald on 7/1.

weei is pro patriot for the most part.

tomase is a gigantic left wing *******.

Next time someone invokes politics i'm bringing up the fact that Donald Trump wants to f.ck his daughter.

There, you've been warned.

Next time someone invokes politics i'm bringing up the fact that Donald Trump wants to f.ck his daughter.

There, you've been warned.

I had actually typed up a message taking him to task for bringing in politics into this, but figured I'd end up getting banned so didn't... glad you did tho :).

I thought he was taking a dirt nap in Nova Scotia...seriously didn't even know he was still around.

But he's apparently headed to Florida. You know what to do.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye